IGNORED

About The Pope. Is This True?

debrand

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/febr ... esigns.php

The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS (International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State) Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.

This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.

A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.

Not true.

Was it disproved? Darn. I was hoping that he would face some sort of charges for covering up sexual abuse.

That will teach me to get my news off of facebook

Oh I agree re covering up sexual abuse, but charges for crimes against humanity don't work that way, and certainly it wouldn't happen with just one country pressing charges, it would be a group of countries eg the EU or something.

I heard, and I unfortunately can't find the source, that there was concern that the guy replacing Tedeschi at the Vatican Bank might uncover even more misdealings and the Pope was getting out before another scandal could hit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/world ... .html?_r=0

But that is just a rumor, I admit.

The Vatican is sovereign anyway so even if this were true then the Vatican would have to extradite him out of there and that would never happen. But, yeah, no credible sources have provided coverage of the supposed charges.

I have also read that the ITCCS is a one-man show and doesn't actually exist beyond one disgruntled person with a lot of sock-puppets and too much time on his hands.

I'm very curious to see the new developments in the next several months though, especially with all the recent criminal dealings being brought to light.

The Vatican is sovereign anyway so even if this were true then the Vatican would have to extradite him out of there and that would never happen.

Yup--first thing I thought, too.

Archived