IGNORED

Stupid Stuff Cousin Oliver has said or done

ladypuglover

For you xDreamerx ;)

Here is the spot for all the stupid things Amy has written on her facebook page, said on the show or done where ever that has caused you to roll your eyes, giggle or want to punch the wall. I will start it off from FB

Amy Rachelle Duggar

Nothing more beautiful than a confident girl who doesn't pretend to be something she's not, down to earth, & lets no guy define who she is.

CoTweet • 7/26/11 7:30 AM

Yeah, Amy, that describes you to a T. :roll:

eta, had to spell xDreamerx's name correctly, sorry about that. :oops:

You are awesome :)

I've been deleted from her FB but here are some of my favourite tweets:

amyduggar Amy Duggar

@Awsm_Mom I love to read the Bible at night! seriously! But... The other book would be " he's just not that into you" it's a great reminder

Amy Duggar

Martha Stewart is now making pet toys. she just have had alot to think in jail! people can't stand her but dogs will love her

@LindseyT hahaha I need a husband who will want the same! Haha all in good time my dear!

I've never seen someone her age so obsessed with finding someone to marry. I'm around her age and I don't sit there going, "Am I going to marry this one?" "I hope I marry someone soon."

I'm glad I don't do Twitter. She is a primary example of the twits I would rather avoid, although reading her blather would elicit sudden bursts of snorting in public and people would think I'd lost my mind.

Bible at night Ames? Yeah, and on alternative nights, the complete works of Shakespeare. *eyeroll*

Her stupid little quotes that are too dumb to even be aphorisms make me want to puke.

Is she home-schooled? It's remarkable that she can't differ between "there" and "their". Apparently she doesn't know how to use apostrophes, or that she should use apostrophes.

She went to public school, like her mom (Boob, as the male, got the private school education...not that it helped).

I have a feeling that rather than educating herself in the basics of 4th grade English, she concentrated on collecting boyfriends, much as she collects "fans" and stalkers now.

I never really got it when people called her the Paris Hilton of the Ozarks (sp?) but now I do.

You are awesome :)

I've been deleted from her FB but here are some of my favourite tweets:

amyduggar Amy Duggar

@Awsm_Mom I love to read the Bible at night! seriously! But... The other book would be " he's just not that into you" it's a great reminder

Amy Duggar

Martha Stewart is now making pet toys. she just have had alot to think in jail! people can't stand her but dogs will love her

@LindseyT hahaha I need a husband who will want the same! Haha all in good time my dear!

I've never seen someone her age so obsessed with finding someone to marry. I'm around her age and I don't sit there going, "Am I going to marry this one?" "I hope I marry someone soon."

Amy is a moron to say that. Martha Stewart has pretty decent amount of supporters and after she got out of prison she still had people supporting her. Martha Stewart probably has more fans than nitwit Amy whose only claim to "fame" is that she is related to nutso cult family.

Archived