IGNORED

Little Dougie Phillips is busy making seminars again....

GenerationCedarchip

I suppose I should thank whoever put me on VF's email list because it is a neverending gold mine of craziness. Today I learned that they're putting together a webinar on how to raise your children to be exceptional leaders. I'm guessing they don't mean the female children, though. :naughty:

Beyond pictures of men in wide stances holding telescopes and proclamations that this will help you teach your children to be a trustworthy leader of our nation (yikes!), not too much to report from the email. However, I clicked on the link and discovered that this is actually a webinar series from College Minus. Oh, and the best part - the webinar is free if anyone wants to attend and report.

www.collegeplus.org/visionforum/webinar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the presenters is actually a woman?! I thought it was Sara Reith for a minute; she has the same general hair look.

One of the presenters is actually a woman?! I thought it was Sara Reith for a minute; she has the same general hair look.

She is also listed as a college plus grad and homeschool mom under student testimonials.

She is also listed as a college plus grad and homeschool mom under student testimonials.

Well, then, she's totally qualified.

Would it be wrong of us if we were the ones to fill the webinar up? :shifty:

Not wrong, I think it would be totally awesome. :D

From the Vision Forum facebook page, it kind of looks like Cpt. Dougie wants to do something about the titanic. I can see it now, "Twelve-days, close quarters, manly men on the ultimate quest for the most secret treasure down below!"

From the Vision Forum facebook page, it kind of looks like Cpt. Dougie wants to do something about the titanic. I can see it now, "Twelve-days, close quarters, manly men on the ultimate quest for the most secret treasure down below!"

Then to be a manly man, wouldn't he have to go down with the ship or would he be like the man who dressed as a woman to get off of it? What to wear, what to wear?

:laughing-rolling:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Then to be a manly man, wouldn't he have to go down with the ship or would he be like the man who dressed as a woman to get off of it? What to wear, what to wear?

From the fb page

Vision Forum Ministries and the Christian Boys' and Men's Titanic Society is preparing for a whopper of a celebration for next year's 100th Anniversary Celebration of the Sinking of the Titanic and the continued importance of the doctrine of "women and children first."

And by women and children first, he means himself dressed in drag.

And why would someone celebrate the sinking of the titanic?

Would it be wrong of us if we were the ones to fill the webinar up? :shifty:

I just signed up! Anyone else joining in? Am excited for the Q&A...

Well, then, she's totally qualified.

So in the Vision Forum's case, a woman can only go to college to learn about homeschooling? Doesn't that seem to contradict their rules against women going to college?

Do they even get how incredibly homoerotic this all sounds?

Do they even get how incredibly homoerotic this all sounds?

Oh, Dougie didn't say that, yet, I just made it up. But after his "manly sweaty romp foray through the jungle" you know he is going to come up with something even more awesome than what I can make up.

I suppose I should thank whoever put me on VF's email list because it is a neverending gold mine of craziness. Today I learned that they're putting together a webinar on how to raise your children to be exceptional leaders. I'm guessing they don't mean the female children, though. :naughty:

Beyond pictures of men in wide stances holding telescopes and proclamations that this will help you teach your children to be a trustworthy leader of our nation (yikes!), not too much to report from the email. However, I clicked on the link and discovered that this is actually a webinar series from College Minus. Oh, and the best part - the webinar is free if anyone wants to attend and report.

http://www.collegeplus.org/visionforum/webinar

I really, REALLY hope that no Dougie-clone EVER ends up as the leader of the USA. I fear the safety of the rest of us if that does happen.

*splurts wine all over keyboard*

Sounds like an advert for a gay bathhouse...

Guest Anonymous

And why would someone celebrate the sinking of the titanic?

This. Do they not get that celebrating a load of people drowning and freezing to death is fucked up? That dude will use any historical event, no matter how tragic, as an excuse to gather his interns and play dress up. You know they're going to dress up.

Stay classy, Doug.

So they're not actually going to accurately recreate the sinking? You know, in the middle of the Atlantic, with a huge iceberg and no rescue?

Damn.

Oh, Dougie didn't say that, yet, I just made it up. But after his "manly sweaty romp foray through the jungle" you know he is going to come up with something even more awesome than what I can make up.

They should totally hire you for their advertising then!

This entire thread is pure gold. I laughed so hard I brought on a coughing fit (I've had a cough for weeks now, ugh). I have no idea why they would *celebrate* the Titanic sinking either, but the idea of Dougie playing dress-up and going down (and down below) with his interns is just too funny. A hearty seaworthy tale of men trapped in tight quarters on a boat trying to keep warm with a lot of hard work and "fellowship". If you're at risk for hypothermia aren't you supposed to all get naked and huddle together? Ooh la la, the defrauding potential!

So, let me get this right... they aren't remembering those who died aboard the Titanic, they are celebrating the tradition of being a manly-man and letting the women and children off first. That's pathetic.

Oh wow! You mean they had anacondas on the Titanic? :lol:

Archived