IGNORED

Dougie's wedding day photo

Marian the Librarian

Oh, wow. Dougie looks really young and sort of... um... femme there.

Is that horde of children Bill Potter's?

(ETA :lol: @ ThisOlGirl!)

Check it out, visionforumdotcom, Dougie and Be-all posing w/ Bill Potter and famille.

http://wwwDOTvisionforumDOTcom/news/blo ... illips.jpg

Let the LOLDougs begin!

:lol:

I love the fact that he posts a current picture of himself with Bill, but his wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks--where is the picture of him and his wife almost 20 years later?

How homosexual of him

Ok, so it's Doug's wedding anniversary....and he's talking about war and his 25 year relationship with his BFF???? That's not very nice.

(Is it just me, or does he have a Matthew Broderick look at first glance in that wedding pic? And I think Beall looks really nice there - pretty veil)

He rather be prancing around in uniforms that he doesn't deserve to wear.

He's more suited to Mel Brooks' "Robin Hood - Men in Tights" sort of prancing, fo' sho'.

He's more suited to Mel Brooks' "Robin Hood - Men in Tights" sort of prancing, fo' sho'.

Well, we know what I'll be singing the rest of the day! :whistle:

His body language speaks volumes. Volumes, I tell you! I can't recall a photo in which he's leaning toward Beall, or has turned his torso toward her.

As in the photo of him and Peter "The Gargoyle" Bradrick in the church pew on Peter's wedding day.

Finally ... I wonder if Beall wore red nail polish to her nuptials. :think: Because I'm shallow, like that. :lol:

Those girls dresses are '90s hideous. And why does the one girl wearing a solid color? Is she being punished? Or just more stubborn?

The curtain ran out and they still had one more dress to do, perhaps?

What uniform is the boy wearing?

I love the fact that he posts a current picture of himself with Bill, but his wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks--were is the picture of him and his wife almost 20 years later?

How homosexual of him

EXACTLY!!!!! Poor Beall,you have to feel a little sorry she had NO IDEA what she was getting into there. Doug looks just like this blond son(the teenage, forgotten one whose name I don;'t know) I got married about 6 weeks before Doug.

Beall looks really pretty in that picture, but there's something about Doug that seems not quite right. Also, how many shower curtains do you think it took to make those flowery dresses?

One sentence about his wife. One photo of DP and wife with other people in it.

Separate photo of DP and BFF, long intro to show how important they are to each other, long spiel about DP and his BFF co-labouring in the field.

And 'Bill and Doug answer your questions'?

Sheesh, what is this, a gay relationship counselling service with a talk on 'How to stay together through the years'? (NB, NO problem with gay counselling services, ok? Very dear gay relations: no prejudice from me.)

If I were Beall I'd be making use of a blunt instrument about now.

I like the part where he talks about how his BFF "looked dapper with his salt and pepper beard" in his wedding photo.

This man is gay, gay, gay. Poor Bealle...

Bill looks pretty dapper with that salt and pepper beard.

Yeah, the post seems less "Happy Anniversary, Beall" and more concerned with his man-jortney with Bill. Riffle intended.

I always think of the Ambiguously Gay Duo when I think of Doug and his man-pal. "What? You don't see it?" :lol:

Although I think the post was meant to sell their expertise as scholars of "providential history." Notice that Dougie is an expert historian by mere association with Mr. ABD Potter. Dressing up and pontificating does not make you a historian, however "personal" your sales pitch. (Srsly. He must have said "a PERSONAL message" four times in that advertisement.)

Without saying a word about my ancestors and cousins who actually fought in the trenches, may I saw how indignant I was at his quippy about "25 years in the trenches" near the photo of him and ABDP pwaying dwess-up ?

OK, I'm off to a nice lunch with my BFFs, one an atheist, one a liberal Methodist whose husband actually did serve in the USAF. But I didn't say a word about my own veteran-relatives, right? :clap:

The intro to that photo is hilarious. "It's my wedding anniversary. Here's my wedding picture. Isn't it great?" Just when you're expecting him to say something normal like, I don't know, "Doesn't my wife look beautiful?" he decides to go with, "And my friend is in it! We've been together for 25 years! Isn't he dapper-looking?" You've got to be kidding me. Doug, give it up. You're not fooling anybody.

Archived