IGNORED

Coghlan eldest daughter has a new blog.

tabitha2

Deanna is LIaS eldest daughter.I don't post this for snark-She is much brighter and more well read than any fundie girl I know.I just thought it would of interest to some people,esp LIaS followers.

http://deannasblogdotcom/

Confessions of a Bibliophile.

Not that this is particularly relevant, but I saw on Kim's blog that Deanna just turned 18. The poor girl is a legal adult and sleeps in a room with all her little siblings on shelves stacked four high. Poor girl.

Well she lost me at the point she asks if anyone looks good in bright pinks. Clearly she does not know anyone who has brown skin. Hello! Pink is the navy blue of India!!

I totally saw this. I was also reflecting on what it must be like to be 18 and sleeping in a room with 8 of your siblings (assuming baby still sleeps with mama.) On a shelf, no less. She seems very creative and I hope that whatever she does in the future, she's able to find a good outlet.

Nope,baby gets shipped into one of the girls 2 rooms fairly early-Kim says the kids are trained to soothe a fussy baby back to sleep.They only wake her as a last resort.

The kids are all in one room now, unless I missed something. The other room is a library. Pretty sure latest infant still in mom and dad's room, but you could be right.

Archived