IGNORED

Ellen Degeneres responds to Million Moms

sea_gale

Good for her. Sometimes you can't argue with stupid, and sometimes you have to stand up to the stupid. I'm glad she's standing up.

And next time I'm in a shopping mall, which doesn't happen very often, I'll buy something from Penney's.

She gave a little bit of background info on what's going on, then read some of the comments on their Facebook page. She said "They call themselves One Million Moms but they only have 40,000 people on their Facebook group. I guess they're rounding to the nearest million, I can understand that". :lol: Finished off with sharing what her values are (honesty, treating others the way you want to be treated, kindness, equality) then it ended with "Oh, and I believe in dance!" :) Love her!

Aren't "moms" making up most of Ellen's talk-show audience anyways?

Who are these "One Million Moms"? Never heard of them before.

Go Ellen!

Aren't "moms" making up most of Ellen's talk-show audience anyways?

Who are these "One Million Moms"? Never heard of them before.

Go Ellen!

They like to boycott everything that challanges their narrow world view.

Colour me confused...

In the late 90's there was a "Million Moms' March" in DC; they were marching for more gun control. Now we have "One Million Moms", a group more akin to Michelle Bachman's views than Michelle Obama's...

Whatever, it seems like Ellen won this time around. Kudos to JC Penney for not backing down.

It's still there ... and it is flooded by people supporting Ellen and PP! Hahaha!

Looks like someone clutched their pearls a little tightly, pushed the stick further up their ass and deleted that post. Reading their other topic threads reveal them to be fundie bigots.

Team Ellen! (As if there was any debate)

Archived