IGNORED

Any Updates on the Flynns?

longskirts

I can't remember the name of this blog, but they were a family in MA with 11 or 12 kids. Some of the kids do fiddling and other music stuff. Anyone?

Link, please?? I have heard you speak of his studliness but can't recall ever seeing him.

I do kmow a Flynn girl married a Thomas boy, thus entering the Niednagel-sphere of pageantry & judgmentalism against folks who dare make their own decisions. Rather than rely on Papaw to do the thinkimg. When the decision-making individuals are in their 20s, I mean, such a horrible thing to do ... :rolleyes:

Here's their family blog: themthomases.blogspot.com/

They moved to OK from MA last year after the dad's company transferred him.

They are an attractive family and in some ways don't appear to be as fundie as they really are. They are true VF-ites and one daughter won a contest at the 2007 VF shebang at Jamestown.

Here's their family blog: themthomases.blogspot.com/

They moved to OK from MA last year after the dad's company transferred him.

They are an attractive family and in some ways don't appear to be as fundie as they really are. They are true VF-ites and one daughter won a contest at the 2007 VF shebang at Jamestown.

What???? PA THOMAS, hot?!?!?!?!

You've gotta be jokin'!!!

Ma, yeah, she's one hot gramma. But, tall, bald, dour PA???

Noooooo way!!

Pa isn't my cup of tea either, but to each her own.

Noooooo way!!

Noooooo way!!

Being a "woman of a certain age" (namely, older than Pa Thomas), I can't say that he rings my chimes either. He looks pleasant enough but hot or handsome? Uh no, just no.

I find the mom & kids very attractive though, and as an evil evolutionist attribute it to the fact that mom's genes appear to be dominant!

I think that's the wrong link.

These are the Flynn's (and yes, Pa Flynn is hawt) I can't figure out how old (or young) he really is. I suppose, even with grandchildren, he could be late 30's or early 40's? His wife looks much older.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3VNvKdU850I/T ... C_6986.JPG

And now I can't find their blog, but I bet someone else will come along and post the address to it.

I recently browsed the Flynn blog but I can't remember how I found it. Anyways, the newest entries were quite old, no updates there.

These are the Flynn's (and yes, Pa Flynn is hawt) I can't figure out how old (or young) he really is. I suppose, even with grandchildren, he could be late 30's or early 40's? His wife looks much older.

And now I can't find their blog, but I bet someone else will come along and post the address to it.

You're right. My bad, but you know, all those big fundie families - I get them mixed up! :D

And I agree with those who think Pa Flynn is hot - even to my older lady eyes he's quite pleasant to look upon.

Well, all righty, then! That, I can call at least "on the hawt side." LOL! Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Thankfully this was clear up while I was out, I would hate for you guys to think Pa Thomas was the one I thought was hot!!! Pa FLYNN, Pa Flynn!! LOL, now you all see what all the ruckus is about..... :)

Thanks, gingernut!

By way of atonement & explanation for my confusion, here's a link to the courtship/wedding blog of Michael Thomas & Rebecca Flynn (michaelandrebekah2009.blogspot.com/) which is linked to the Flynns' blog.

I had vaguely remembered that the two families were somehow linked.

You're right. My bad, but you know, all those big fundie families - I get them mixed up! :D

And I agree with those who think Pa Flynn is hot - even to my older lady eyes he's quite pleasant to look upon.

No problem! LOL I just couldn't let that one go, everyone deserves to experience the Pa Flynn hawtness. I saw the comments and thought :?: :o , then I realized it was the wrong link.

Archived