IGNORED

Madonna and SuperBowl

TheSassyOne

Okay, so I'm reluctantly pulling for the Giants since my Saints lost in the last 10 seconds of their playoff game! ~kicks a rock because now I know how the Viking fans felt when we pulled the rug out from under them in the last minutes of that game~

Anyway, when I heard Madonna was the half time guest, I was like "meh". She's okay, but I don't think of her of being in the league of younger singers. Okay, was I wrong. HOLY MOLEY, I had forgotten that Madonna knows how to put on a show. It was one of the best SB halftime shows in a long time! I'm downloading tons of her music at the moment, and singing all her songs.

Thanks Madonna!

I've never been a Madonna fan but have to say that the production overall was a lot of fun!

Also: Yay, Giants! (Yay anybody who beats Belichik and Brady, so right now, YAY, Giants! I'm naming my next dog 'Bradshaw.' That touchdown "inyerface" -- immortal!

I really enjoyed the half time show and I've never been a huge Madonna fan.

My husband, who is a huge Football fan, has been complaining about the lack of good half time shows since NippleGate happened with Janet Jackson. This year was the first year that he also really enjoyed the half time show.

Archived