IGNORED

WTF Courtney

0 kids n not countin

Sweet Tea & Buttermilk

OK........this non-maternity dress is starting to look a little too non-maternity.......

What does she mean. Since I don't have kids I can't say, but aren't pregnant women happy to wear clothes that don't scream maternity wear? Though w/fundy women I suppose the "goal" is to draw attention to the pregnancy?

Never mind, maybe she just means she's really starting to show now and need to start wearing her maternity clothes, wouldn't want to defraud others while pregnant by wearing non-maternity stuff...

Sorry people. :oops:

I still can't get over "Clay Mason" as a name. Sounds too much like Claymation, as in Wallace & Gromit-style films. :P

I still can't get over "Clay Mason" as a name. Sounds too much like Claymation, as in Wallace & Gromit-style films. :P

I think you're on to something: -Eu9lVYwofk

It also makes me imagine a stoneware version of a Mason jar.

What does she mean. Since I don't have kids I can't say, but aren't pregnant women happy to wear clothes that don't scream maternity wear? Though w/fundy women I suppose the "goal" is to draw attention to the pregnancy?

Never mind, maybe she just means she's really starting to show now and need to start wearing her maternity clothes, wouldn't want to defraud others while pregnant by wearing non-maternity stuff...

Sorry people. :oops:

A fundie woman wearing non-maternity clothes is advertising "I'M NOT PREGNANT! GOD HATES ME!" No decent fundie woman, pregnant or not, wants to walk around in non-maternity clothes.

Fundies love to draw attention to their pregnancy any way they can. I remember Kristina proudly showing her 4 week baby bumb and ignoring anyone who tried to tell her at that stage it was nothing but bloating

Courtney will want to be in maternity clothes ASAP and will want the world to know it

As for baby names maybe they will go with Clive or Clif

Is this Clay Mason's mother? Girl, that name means even less than the sum of its parts.

(... I'm sounding like Dougie, aren't I? "I'm judging you for choosing a name without much etymological meaning!" We need a pearl-clutching smiley.)

I cant get past clay mason. One building material per name please.

Archived