IGNORED

Sherlock

tehfanglyfish

I thought this was going to be about the new Sherlock Holmes movie, and was going to agree with your review of it.

Now I'm not sure what you're talking about since I don't watch TV.

*ducks out of thread*

No spoilers please.

It's best to avoid tumblr, then (if you go there). It's worth it, though, when you do get to see it.

I thought this was going to be about the new Sherlock Holmes movie, and was going to agree with your review of it.

Now I'm not sure what you're talking about since I don't watch TV.

*ducks out of thread*

Oh I loved the new movie, too. This is the show. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws It's quite amazing it's own self.

It's best to avoid tumblr, then (if you go there). It's worth it, though, when you do get to see it.

No I don't use tumblr I watch tv on the internet, so I won't get to see the current season until its over. :(

Yeah, I finally caught up with the second season and I felt pretty much the same way, even if I saw the end coming from the beginning. It doesn't air in the US til May, though, so I won't say anything.

Benedict Cumberbatch who plays Sherlock played one of Hugh Lauries' sons in Forty Something. I highly reco that series which is available on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

DH have just finished series 1and I'll start series 2 tonight. I<3 Martin Freeman, he does make a good Watson.

For those not in the know, the setting is today instead of Victorian England. Very good show...

• 4 months later...

Finally got around to watching Reichenbach Falls last night. Holy hell was the writing good. The whole series has been spectacular, but this ep. just tops them all, I think.

Moriarity engineering Sherlock's downfall was a stroke of genius. And Moriarty offing himself the way he did...man.

• 2 months later...

Did anyone see Benedict Cumberbatch's opening of the London Olympics? rvK1X_MdMN0

ETA to put video

Cumberbatch is a bit of a twat if you ask me.

He's saying he's leaving for America because people are complaining about him being posh. Nobody's punched him in the face or anything, but they're typecasting him and making him all weepy.

Mate, you went to FUCKING HARROW. Harrow, #2 private school in the country behind Eton. From a fee paying prep school. Yes, you may well be fairly posh.

And BTW I know how you get scholarships. The story is long, complex and boring. But what I'm trying to say is look, you are posh, Mr Cumberbatch. If you couldn't play a character in Shameless, reassess your acting skills. Obviously people are going to typecast you if you cannot act outside type.

Finally got around to watching Reichenbach Falls last night. Holy hell was the writing good. The whole series has been spectacular, but this ep. just tops them all, I think.

Moriarity engineering Sherlock's downfall was a stroke of genius. And Moriarty offing himself the way he did...man.

I so want to know how Sherlock did it. You know, the there will be season 3 part. :)

Archived