IGNORED

Ladies, FreeJinger is now #1 On Makazivlle Leaderboards!!!

holierthanyou

SQUEE!!!!!!

http://www.makaziville.com

Once you log in, just check the leaderboard tabs at the top!

ETA: Thank you to all of you who sent me an email address to log in with!

Yay! I got your email. When I get back to my computer (had to take synchro kitty #2 to the vet, we're waiting for the doc and she is glaring at me from her one good eye through the carrier slats), I'll register. :-)

How did you get so many coins?

You get 500 coins each time someone you invite joins and registers to play makaziville. Once I figured that out, I (only slightly embarassed!) went to the original "Makaziville is Live" thread, and asked if any FJers would be willing to help me out and pm me a spam email address they have that they would check just to register to play the game. Several lovely people obliged. :)

You get 500 coins each time someone you invite joins and registers to play makaziville. Once I figured that out, I (only slightly embarassed!) went to the original "Makaziville is Live" thread, and asked if any FJers would be willing to help me out and pm me a spam email address they have that they would check just to register to play the game. Several lovely people obliged. :)

:doh: Why did I not think of that?! I would have sent you my email if I had seen that post. We need to keep freejinger up there.

Thats awesome! It doesnt seem like the duggar kids are actually playing... shocker. Its boring even for them! I wish we could see how many people are actually playing.

I wonder if Josiah and Joy-Anna will get curious about this "FreeJinger" all up on their leaderboard and sneak on here and find out we support their escape?

Thats awesome! It doesnt seem like the duggar kids are actually playing... shocker. Its boring even for them! I wish we could see how many people are actually playing.

I think the fact that they assume you can't have more than five 'friends' is pretty telling in itself.

I love that FreeJinger is on top! (Though is it bad I had a slight moment of sympathy for the replaced fundie child who might have actually care about the game?)

I love that FreeJinger is on top! (Though is it bad I had a slight moment of sympathy for the replaced fundie child who might have actually care about the game?)

They need to get used to the fact that the world will always give the advantage to those who use resources and contacts to achieve a goal. Sucks to be sheltered and unejumakated.

Archived