IGNORED

Possible Contenders That Could Surpass The Duggars

Turning-A-New-Leaf

Lets start a thread with possible contenders that could either catch up and/or surpass Duggar numbers.

What do you think ? Could it happen ?

Who are the contenders ?

:clap:

I guess the obvious one for me would be the Bates. If I'm not mistaken Kelly Bates is now carrying #19. I'm not sure of any others as I'm not up on most of the fundie families.

I will post the first one:

I think the Beasley and Grady Families are on the way:

Caleb and Abby B.

Abby is now on her 4th (count them...1..2..3..4) (hehe) pregnancy. If the age on the Grady family website is correct, she is only 23, leaving enough time for her to either catch up or surpass Duggar numbers.

Octomom already has 14 so she might have more and is young enough.

Joshie and Anna are super young, already have two, and won't stop until her uterus quits.

The Bateses.

Yes, I also did think of the Bates, although, when I was writing the post, I was thinking of younger fundy families starting out who already have had multiple births and are still young enough to have many more multiples of children.

Yes, the Bates are a thought, but then again, their an older couple, who knows if there will be anymore, just like the Duggars, who knows if there will be anymore.

I think maybe the Cason family could surpass the Duggars.

Yep. I speculated here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=174

..noting that Christi lost her 17th seven months ago and they haven't reported a new pregnancy. So they're still even with the Jeubs.

Hey, speaking of this topic -- I am shocked Kelly Bradrick hasn't announced a fifth blessing yet. I know she almost died w/ the last one, but since when does that stop them?

I suspect that Michelle will be out-done by one of her own kids. Anna might do it, but she got a late start and doesn't have a family history of twins.

Hey, speaking of this topic -- I am shocked Kelly Bradrick hasn't announced a fifth blessing yet. I know she almost died w/ the last one, but since when does that stop them?

Yeah, there are actually quite a few blessing announcements I've been expecting, Kelly included.

David & Monica Brown, Blair & Taylor Tsantles, Rachel Morton, Kressant Morton...all had babies more than 6 months ago. Time's a wastin', they better get on it.

Kristina's twins were born in October, so by March we'll see the stick on her blog again, no doubt. Her first was born in September and in February the twins were on their way. They don't waste a fertile second.

Dorothy & Noah should be working on number two as well. They've been unpregnant since August.

I suspect Bethany will be a mother before year's end as well.

2012 should be a really, really fertile year in fundie land.

As for contenders...there are many, I think. Considering how many of these girls are 25 years old and less and have anywhere from one to five kids already, they have many, many years to surpass the Duggars.

I'm also going to vote for Josh and Anna - I think it'll be "The Duggars - The Next Generation" kind of thing.

i think some of these fundies will get to 8 or 9 kids then decide god wants them to have a break for a while.

And can u really imagine Smugger supporting a huge family? he's too lazy.

Bates. I hope. Just to beat Michelle.

The Bates, unless Kelly's uterus craps out.

Josh and Anna. Of course nobody actually expects Josh to support a big family, but does anyone expect that to really stop them?

I think the Bates would not be chosen simply because they are too similar to the Duggars, and friends of theirs. My vote would be Josh and Anna, assuming Anna is currently pregnant, after all Michael is 7 months old now. That would work because 19+ fans could enjoy updates on the rest of the family. Josh would need an attitude adjustment first, however.

I would bet on both Kristina and Abigail Otwell. Abigail is expecting her second child any day now and she's barely been married 2.5 years.

Rachel Smorton is cooking number 3 presently. I don't think she'll have as many as the other Smorton women. Kressy and Katie are both pretty young (25ish, IIRC) and both have 5.

Kelly Braderick's kids are all about 14 months apart-so she should be announcing any day now (or, she would be, but she's increased the privacy settings on her FB wall).

Tait and Lauren ZImmerman have 3 under 3 (and having a micro-premmie didn't seem to slow them down any).

Archived