IGNORED

Pearls on the news!

Lillian

Not sure if anyone has posted this. Right now there is a story about the Pearls on the news, explaining how TTAUC has lead to deaths, etc. I'll see if I can find the clip of it on the internet.

Michael Pearl looks terrifying :shock:

A stronger test of your google skills would be to see if you can find a photo on the internet of Michael Pearl that doesn't look terrifying!

No luck...but it only just aired, I'm sure it'll be up later. That's the first time I've seen the Pearls, I've only read about them before...ugh creepy!

A stronger test of your google skills would be to see if you can find a photo on the internet of Michael Pearl that doesn't look terrifying!

Really.

6591409263_d83fc7e210.jpg

Really.

6591409263_d83fc7e210.jpg

Holy shit, I've never snorted water out of my nose until now. It hurts but it was so worth it. Brava, you win! :clap:

Holy shit, I've never snorted water out of my nose until now. It hurts but it was so worth it. Brava, you win! :clap:

I hate to take any credit -- he makes it so damned easy.

Actually, if it weren't for the person I knew was behind it, I wouldn't react to his looks one way or the other (well, that picture might have been an exception! :D ). But, having heard him speak and having read what he's written, I only see slimy, deluded and power-hungry.

I hate to take any credit -- he makes it so damned easy.

Actually, if it weren't for the person I knew was behind it, I wouldn't react to his looks one way or the other (well, that picture might have been an exception! :D ). But, having heard him speak and having read what he's written, I only see slimy, deluded and power-hungry.

I'd think he was some actor who made a career out of playing crazy saloon patrons in Westerns. ("Stay away from Ole Jeb. He's a mean 'un!")

They both look filthy every time I see them.

You know, there was always something else about the Pearls that bugged me whenever I saw them in images or in videos, and it didn't occur to me until now that it just wasn't my subconscious recoiling at what they teach. It just dawned on me- Michael Pearl looks like he hasn't showered since 1996.

I feel sad. Michael Pearl survived a heart attack and is in his 60s, spewing forth his hatred and his perversion with renewed vigor.

My buddy died in his early 50s earlier this month. A kinder, gentler, more loving soul you never met (unless you count BigMamaJB).

...I've taught myself not to ask "Why" when things like these happen.

Instead, I ask "What - what can I do to make things better?"

and in this case, I can continue to criticize the Pearls and support those who criticize them.

Attagirls/guys!

Holy hell - who on this green earth would take parenting advice from THAT!? Michael should stay under the stairs where he belongs...

Guest Anonymous
Holy hell - who on this green earth would take parenting advice from THAT!? Michael should stay under the stairs where he belongs...

Nooo! Don't let him under the stairs, poor Harry has enough problems. :(

Nooo! Don't let him under the stairs, poor Harry has enough problems. :(

Oh, I didn't think about Harry - remember that crazy horror film,"The People Under the Stairs"? That's what I was thinking of. Actually, Pearl might really like that film ... He'd mistake it for a documentary and think the Parents were really great people.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/

Pearl lools a lot like a very famous Tennessee and North Carolina moonshiner, "Popcorn" Sutton who commited suicide rather than go to federal prison after he was busted

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123759972941001681.html

Archived