IGNORED

Wife Swap fundy style aka Horrible Histories

ladypuglover

michel pearl rosanne barr

I would have paid good money to see this back in her Roseanne heyday but I heard that lately she's gone a bit off the deep end, so I don't know if it would be as entertaining.

I would have paid good money to see this back in her Roseanne heyday but I heard that lately she's gone a bit off the deep end, so I don't know if it would be as entertaining.

she would have wiped the floor with him. Maybe oprah then :lol:

I harbor a secret desire to go onto Wife Swap with Lina. I have thought about this before. First, she would be appalled at how I am doing it wrong when it comes to Judaism, but I would love to have a good laugh or ten at their strange interpretation of my religion. Also, I think TT would be appalled to have a feminist wife, but then see that I am actually a pretty by-the-book Proverbs 31 type (the real Proverbs 31, not the fundie abridged version). The cognitive dissonance would be fun to watch. Last, I have a pretty busy life while Lina lays around and lights candles. What mother doesn't? She would positively faint by 10 AM trying to follow my schedule; her views on family planning would change overnight.

Ah, I love Horrible Histories :D

Hmm...TW with the Maxwells (as long as they exercise and TW has to wear those horrible work out clothes...)

Debbie pearl and Ted nugent.

Ted has gone over the deep end also. He's too conservative. we would need someone more liberal. Maybe Ozzy Osborne? Or Dee Snider in full regalia? Or even better, my best friend, who is a drag queen!

Ted has gone over the deep end also. He's too conservative. we would need someone more liberal. Maybe Ozzy Osborne? Or Dee Snider in full regalia? Or even better, my best friend, who is a drag queen!

I'm sure your friend is wonderful, but since I don't know him I will vote for Ozzy or Dee. They both are family men and in their own ways have traditional family values. Stress on the "in their own ways." I would love to see how J'chelle would cope with big baby Ozzy or outspoken Dee.

I would love for Steve Maxwell to change places with either Tom or Lorenzo from tomandlorenzo.com. They are the sweetest gays, and I could just hear them saying to Teri, Sarah, Anna and Whatsername--"Oh, honey. That is not your dress. That's some other girl's dress. You look like you smell of nursing home pee. Come on, let me help. We'll find your dress. It'll be fabulous!" :gay-umbrella:

I'm sure your friend is wonderful, but since I don't know him I will vote for Ozzy or Dee. They both are family men and in their own ways have traditional family values. Stress on the "in their own ways." I would love to see how J'chelle would cope with big baby Ozzy or outspoken Dee.

Hey the way the both talk and are hard to listen too it may sound like cats mating.

I would vote for Michelle Duggar to switch with any of my "married" lesbian friends. They have families and are a heck of a lot more involved in their childrens' lives than Michelle is.

Sort of a shock her into understanding how normal lesbians are.

I would vote for Michelle Duggar to switch with any of my "married" lesbian friends. They have families and are a heck of a lot more involved in their childrens' lives than Michelle is.

why would you want to deprive the poor children of a real mother?

I would love for Steve Maxwell to change places with either Tom or Lorenzo from tomandlorenzo.com. They are the sweetest gays, and I could just hear them saying to Teri, Sarah, Anna and Whatsername--"Oh, honey. That is not your dress. That's some other girl's dress. You look like you smell of nursing home pee. Come on, let me help. We'll find your dress. It'll be fabulous!" :gay-umbrella:

I love this more than I can express.

Isn't Michelle's sister a lesbian? I wonder if she thinks her sister is somehow different now that she's "chosen" to be gay, instead of being the (gay, but perhaps in the closet) person J'ichelle has always known.

why would you want to deprive the poor children of a real mother?

yeah, but they will get their mom back in a couple weeks. And the J kids will get to know what a real mommy is.

(strangely, I got a fishing e-mail about wife swap a few years ago. I'm single, no kids and wouldn't have even thought of it if I did have kids and a spouse. Some friends from the same hobby got them too- they were looking for people with animals.)

yeah, but they will get their mom back in a couple weeks. And the J kids will get to know what a real mommy is.

true and the kids would appreciate their mom after they see what a fake mom is like. but can you imagine suffering 17 children all in one fell swoop? I would not wish that on anyone.

Do Michelle's sister and her partner have children?

edited because I do have good grammar skills

Did anyone see the Wife Swap where an Inter-racial religious couple actually did swap lives with a Lesbian couple?

The religious black woman was going on about how they are depraved and a sexual pradators, and that she was worried about her daughter, the old 'you're a lesbian, so of course you're a perverted child molesterer!' brain-dead crap! Which the stronger Mom rightfully said 99% of Molesters are white males!!! But she didn't care.

She said they weren't a family and were just shacking up and such. It was horrid to watch and I WAS SO angry after seeing it!!

Didn't even phase this woman when one of the Mom's broke down at the end over her hateful words, and was balling her eyes out, and the other one said to her that until 1968 bi-racial marriage was, too, condemned as disgusting, un-natural, un-christian and illegal. But she didn't get the point. It was SO sad!

Edited to add the names and rundown of the show in case anyone wants to google it, It was from way back in 2005!

Kris Luffey trades places with Texas conservative Christian Kris Gillespie.

Brian Gillespie and their three teenage children are depicted as taking the lesbian invasion of their upscale Texas home mostly in stride. However, Luffey’s partner, Nicki Boone, her 8-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, and the virulently anti-gay Kris Gillespie didn’t exactly “somehow form a family.â€

ALSO; Here is a great rundown of the episode:

http://www.realitytvhallofshame.com/cgi ... art&page=1

First, ladypuglover, thank you for posting the Horrible Histories clip. It was hilarious and I spent most of the afternoon watching a bunch of them.

Second, I vote for either a Duggar/Simmons Family Jewels swap or a Duggar/Zarin from Real Housewives of New York Cityswap. If you don't watch the Real Housewives shows, Jill Zarin is a Lawng Eyeland girl who married a very wealthy older man who owns an upscale fabric/interior decorating store. The children (from Bobby's first marriage and their own daughter) are grown and gone, and Jill dabbles in work and charitable functions (basically an excuse to attend parties). Jill is self-centered and high maintenance and Bobby is pretty damn mellow and laidback. I personally think it would be a blast to see either of these swaps.

Archived