IGNORED

Speechless

Sunnichick31

I'm watching a show called The Wild and Wonderful Whites on netflix and I'm speechless. Trashy does not even begin to describe this family. Words do not describe them. :shock:

Has anyone else seen this? Can you put words to it?

Depressing.

My step-sister and her husband recommended it and said it was hysterical. Husband and I watched and just got more and more sad. I don't see what's so funny about a woman doing drugs in the hospital room right after giving birth, or any of the other crazy stuff in that family. Ugh.

I know right! It's disgusting! I seriously don't know what to call these people. Trashy doesnt' cover it. Assholes doesn't quite do it. Satan incarnated is almost there, but not quite.

I feel bad for those poor kids having to grow up like that.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm watching this and it's not even snarkariffic. It's just the worst thing I can think of. I mean, how is this real? OMG.

I don't understand how people found humor in it. If it were a parody or something, then maybe...but these are real people and they're ruining their children. It's depressing as hell.

I also watched it on Netflix and it just made me sad. Those poor children aren't ever going to get the chance at a normal life.

Archived