IGNORED

Watching season 1 of 90210..ahh the memories!

Guest One and Done

Guest Anonymous

So it's a rainy, cold saturday here in Cali and I dusted off my season 1 dvd's. Makes me nostalgic for the 90's! The horrible fashions, the hair, the music! Dylan was definitely my favorite. I was in high school when this show came out..anyone else remember?

i loved 90210. Dylan was so awesome. i loved dumb ass Steve.

Brandon, on the other hand, was such a pious goody-goody. he and andrea just needed to go away. (well, until she got knocked up in high school)

My fav was Brandon, also I thought Kelly was so pretty.

I was like 11 when it first came on in Germany. Ah, the memories....

Isn't it funny how you think the best and most important part of your life happens in your teen years before and during that time, and than later realize it really wasn't all that great? I had such high expectations for everything thanks to movies.... but my life got so much better after 20...

I was around 5 or 6 when the show started, but I watched it with my older sister. My favorite characters were Dylan, Brandon, Kelly, and David.

That show was actually a guilty pleasure for me as my parents never cared for it that much. Sometimes I do watch the reruns on SoapNet, as I do get that channel on my cable system.

I rewatched the first episode a few months ago.

It's crazy to me how sharp the dividing line is between the 80's and the 90's. 90210 is ALL late 80's. I rewatched an episode of Twin Peaks two nights ago (which was literally on opposite 90210) and some of the characters are very much in the 80's and some are very much in the 90's.

maddy-ferguson-twin-peaks.png

tumblr_lpgxditbTP1qjfxppo1_500.jpg

And then:

Beverly-hills-90210-season1Cast.jpg

Shannon, were those jeans EVER in style? :D

I love this show!!!!

I had a thing for Shannon Doherty, and one day was searching my dvr for her, and ran across this show, so naturally I had to watch it. I loved it! Brenda was always my favorite character. I liked Donna too... well, up to a certain point. Once she started dating dumb butts and "giving peices of her heart away" I hated her. Until she and David got back together.

My favorite moment was when Donna was about to be hurt, and David KNEW she was in trouble just because she called him "Dave"

I used to like whatshername... Brandon's cousin? I can't remember her name. I remember the actress was Tiffani Amber Theissan (that is her name, right?) Yeah, I liked her pretty well... about half the time. She had her good moments and her bad.

I was in my early 20's when the show came out. I watched the first couple of seasons faithfully with my roommate. It was our 'at home' night and we raced home from work to do the dinner thing and then get all set up in front of the tv. Then, I stopped watching it until the last season. It drove me nuts that there were so many missing pieces. Fortunately for me, the Soap channel had it on in syndication at the time so I DVR'd the entire ten seasons for over a year to watch them all. I was in my 30's at the time. I drove my ex husband nuts. He really hated that I watched it and made no secret of his opinion. I think that kind of pushed me to keep watching even after I kind of lost interest in their mid-college years.

I never liked Donna, mainly because I thought Tori Spelling was not pretty at all and even at 11, I realized she was the producer's daughter and didn't have to have any talent to get the job.

I thought Kelly was soooooo cool. :D

I have the pilot on video, it's funny to watch every now and then.

I love this show!!!!

I had a thing for Shannon Doherty, and one day was searching my dvr for her, and ran across this show, so naturally I had to watch it. I loved it! Brenda was always my favorite character. I liked Donna too... well, up to a certain point. Once she started dating dumb butts and "giving peices of her heart away" I hated her. Until she and David got back together.

My favorite moment was when Donna was about to be hurt, and David KNEW she was in trouble just because she called him "Dave"

I used to like whatshername... Brandon's cousin? I can't remember her name. I remember the actress was Tiffani Amber Theissan (that is her name, right?) Yeah, I liked her pretty well... about half the time. She had her good moments and her bad.

that would have been Valerie Malone. The brunette "temptress" they brought in after Shannen was firedquit. I also have a lifelong Shannen Doherty apologist, and will always love her, even in online college commercials! I begged my now husband to let me break up with him, just so we could be on

"Breaking up with Shannen Doherty". He declined, even for ratings and meeting Brenda!

Archived