IGNORED

Prince Jackson/ Verdict reached in MJ case (merged)

Kitten

You don't think they are? I personally don't think he's the bio father, but I've seen people online that are so desperate to believe he is. I don't get it, really. I guess they think acknowledging alternate parentage = Michael was gay? I don't know.

I don't think MJ was the bio father, but I don't really care, either. He did the important stuff, which made them his kids, no matter what their genetics.

I don't really care, either...but it's just so weird to watch people ignore the obvious sometimes...

I agree that for all his oddities, MJ seemed to be a good dad. He was apparently fairly strict about their behavior, but very loving and supportive. And of course, they all lived in fantasyland - what kids wouldn't love having an amusement park in their backyard?

On the other hand, someone who so obviously hates himself that he would go to such extreme lengths to erase his own face is just a bit too much disturbed for my comfort, even if I understand the urge, knowing now what we do about his father and the abuse. Which is why I don't think he ever would have fathered his own children anyway, under any circumstances - he simply couldn't bear to see his father's face reflected in a child of his.

They don't look much like Debbie Rowe either, and she carried the oldest 2. Blanket is anyone's guess (and who the hell wants to go around being called Blanket all his life?).

MJ kept his kids on a tight leash, homeschooling them because he was afraid they'd be kidnapped. Now the older two are in a private school that has a good reputation and they are thriving. I read that the estate is going to sell the Havenhurst property that he bought for his mother and she and the kids are hoping to buy the Calabasas mansion they are leasing. As far as Joe, he can shrivel up and die and I don't think there will be many tears shed. He's an evil piece of flesh.

I don't think that Prince and Paris are MJ's biological children. Prince had white-blonde hair as a small child. Granted, his hair may have been dyed, but he and Paris don't look biracial at all. I don't think that Prince looks that much like Debbie Rowe, but I do think he looks like the doctor that is rumored to be his donor dad. I think that Paris looks a lot like Debbie Rowe, though. It's hard to say if Blanket is MJ's biological kid. In some pics, he looks a bit like MJ.

I think Paris resembles Debbie Rowe quite a bit. They have the same "pinched" look in the face, mostly the nose. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, she's a beautiful girl, that's just the best word I can think of to describe it.

From my 10 minute google photo perusal, Prince was born with dark hair (like so many babies are), then it turned to a natural dirty blond with tones and highlights. Then it looks like Michael started bleaching it. Suddenly it was a uniform platinum blond with no highlights or dark tones but he had dark roots. Back to natural dirty blond when he was 7 or 8-ish and then it turned darker naturally. I have three little blondies here at home, so I'm pretty familiar with the tones and highlights that develop in the summer, etc. :) Not that any of this matters at all, I'm just always intrigued by people that dye their child's hair. My neighbor did this to her 4 year old. I don't get it.

I hope someday the truth all comes out, not that it's my business, but I am curious. ;)

• 1 month later...
The people outside the courthouse are crazy! One lady has her little baby all in the crowd and another woman fainted.

Yup, those MJ fans are crazy.

Not a surprise. While I think he's a slime, he wouldn't have been charged if the "victim" had been a nobody.

Agreed. I agree he is probably guilty of negligent homicide, but not manslaughter. That is way too harsh.

Archived