IGNORED

Baby Staddon!

Jessica

With a few notable exceptions, these young fundie couples appear to be the most fertile people on earth. I'm more surprised when they don't announce a pregnancy within three months of the wedding than when they do.

Robert has been wonderful and heated up leftovers, made his own supper (which was cereal),

I'm sorry but WTF, poor Robert can only "make" cereal for dinner when his helpmeet is knocked-up.

# Michael | November 4th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

We were so happy to hear!!!! And since life begins at conception, we are all thrilled to be aunts and uncles and grandparents now!!!

What a fantastic subject for your first post on the blog!

Yeah, fantastic an "SO original". So if life "didn't" begin at conception, they wouldn't be thrilled until the baby was actually born?

Not exactly related, but wonder how successful the Jonathan was in selling calendars to raise money to attend the ALERT Minestry.

With a few notable exceptions, these young fundie couples appear to be the most fertile people on earth. I'm more surprised when they don't announce a pregnancy within three months of the wedding than when they do.

Well if you are not allowed to kiss or even to touch and you could never masturbate, because you have to share a room with you4 239847 brothers/sisters its pretty clear what you are going to do after you are finally married.

There is also the pressure of having a lot of kids.. It's the only way for a woman to become an important part of the community..

Aaaand there is still an exception from the rule: the Maxwells :-D

God dammit, every time I see "Staddon" I keep mixing it up with "Stodden." And I nearly flipped the fuck out.

The whole "since life begins at conception" thing was just stupid. Leave it to fundies to turn *everything* into politics.

I'm sorry but WTF, poor Robert can only "make" cereal for dinner when his helpmeet is knocked-up.

Yeah, fantastic an "SO original". So if life "didn't" begin at conception, they wouldn't be thrilled until the baby was actually born?

Not exactly related, but wonder how successful the Jonathan was in selling calendars to raise money to attend the ALERT Minestry.

Ignoring all the squicky issues implied by "life begins at conception", to give him the benefit of the doubt (not sure why I'm doing that...) I think he's not saying that they wouldn't be thrilled until the baby was born if life didn't begin at conception, but they wouldn't consider themselves to be aunts, uncles, and grandparents until the baby was born.

Guest Anonymous

Courtney Stodden claims she is 17 and married that creepy older actor a few months ago. They recently got kicked out of a pumpkin patch for taking racy pics around kids.

Courtney Stodden claims she is 17 and married that creepy older actor a few months ago. They recently got kicked out of a pumpkin patch for taking racy pics around kids.

I remember now, thanks.

Well if you are not allowed to kiss or even to touch and you could never masturbate, because you have to share a room with you4 239847 brothers/sisters its pretty clear what you are going to do after you are finally married.

There is also the pressure of having a lot of kids.. It's the only way for a woman to become an important part of the community..

Aaaand there is still an exception from the rule: the Maxwells

It is my understanding that fundy couples have sex every night, except during menstruation and the 80 days post childbirth. I'm sure there are other occasional considerations but the general rule is submit to your husbands needs and procreate. There's no such thing as "I don't feel like it tonight" if the headship wants to get his groove on.

On that note, I've often thought that JimBoob and J'chelle must have the perfect co-dependant storm of a marriage. He's a sex addict and she's a baby addict.

I cannot applaud over procreation by any of the QF folks. Frankly every time i hear of another one getting preggers I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

It is my understanding that fundy couples have sex every night, except during menstruation and the 80 days post childbirth. I'm sure there are other occasional considerations but the general rule is submit to your husbands needs and procreate. There's no such thing as "I don't feel like it tonight" if the headship wants to get his groove on.

On that note, I've often thought that JimBoob and J'chelle must have the perfect co-dependant storm of a marriage. He's a sex addict and she's a baby addict.

I really like your theory about the Duggars!

Archived