IGNORED

RIP Meat Loaf

smittykins

https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/meat-loaf-dead-singer-of-bat-out-of-hell-was-74/

Legendary rock singer Meat Loaf has died, according to an announcement posted on his official Facebook page. He was 74.

“Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side,” the post said. “Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours.”

Fuck you already, 2022.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

I got the chance to meet him a couple of years ago. He was very nice. Watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show won’t quite be the same anymore. 300232E6-6D85-4A73-9733-9C0DD32CA2B4.jpeg.07939a335eda9f9e1950ca7eacb6a78d.jpeg

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Upvote 3

After yet another very stressful week, I sat in my car yesterday doing a little Meatloaf car-aoke after work. Dude really knew how to commit to a song and  sell it. I think this might be one of those cases where I didn't agree with his political views, but his work made me happy.  "You Took the Words Right Out of my Mouth," "Paradise by the Dashboard Light," "Heaven Can Wait," etc, are songs that feel good to sing over dramatically at the top of your lungs. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I’m a bit young to call this the music of my youth, but I was an old soul and this one hit me in the feels. As a highschool drama nerd, I fangirled mr. loaf pretty hard. Saw him in concert. Always wanted to be his back up singer/ duet singer. RIP :(