IGNORED

Waldrop Family Says No to 4th TLC Seeason

clueliss

YouTube video from The Waldrop family. It’s a Q&A however in there they do say that they are stopping the TLC show their choice and they explain why in the video. It’s starting to anchorage on their family life because filming is a full-time job he has a full-time job and their older boys are involved in baseball and basketball and they’re afraid it’s going to start affecting the family. Nice to see a positive step from one of these families.

Edited by clueliss
Typo
  • Thank You 10

• clueliss changed the title to Waldrop Family Says No to 4th TLC Seeason

Good. I wish more families would think like this. Why can’t these people do a TLC one hour special and be done with it? Why do they constantly need to film for episode after episode? I’ll be honest. I don’t think any of these families are interesting enough for an actual show. I think everything can be covered in a one hour special and then they can update their social media if people want to know more. Families should not be living their lives around filming schedules. It hurts the kids more than anyone else. 

• I Agree 14
  • Love 1

It appears their kids actually have a life. The Duggars only had homeschool and church. I got a feeling those once a year trips to El Salvador started happening once they got extra money from TLC. I could be wrong.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Not only do the kids have a real life.  But he has a real,job.  That he didn’t stop doing to be a reality tv star (looking at you Jon Gosslin).  

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Not only do the kids have a real life.  But he has a real,job.  That he didn’t stop doing to be a reality tv star (looking at you Jon Gosslin).  

Loon at Kate Gosslin too! When was the last time she worked a regular job to support her kids? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Loon at Kate Gosslin too! When was the last time she worked a regular job to support her kids? 

I mean in fairness to Kate she wasn't working when the show started.  She was at home taking care of the kids.  

• Upvote 5

I think the “family” job is enticing to these large families because the @ home person can’t possibly, adequately or safely take care of large numbers of children without additional help. The dads (just how it seems to be) stop working to be at home to help with the never ending blessings that keep arriving. Yet, they still need a sizable income in order to meet their growing needs.

How about you stop adding mouths to feed? Use the common sense that you were graciously endowed!

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Natalie22 said:

I mean in fairness to Kate she wasn't working when the show started.  She was at home taking care of the kids.  

I agree but since then, she’s refused to get a job. Trying to ride the reality tv wave to pay her bills. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

All reality TV families should do this and quit while they're up. Dragging on shows ALWAYS ends in catastrophe and scandal. Well-played, Waldrops. You're the smarter ones in the bunch. 

• Upvote 12

I’d like to see the busby’s do this, but they clearly like all the a attention 

• I Agree 6

11 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I’d like to see the busby’s do this, but they clearly like all the a attention 

I agree. With the various health issues they’ve dealt with, the Busbys really ought to take a step back from TV. But they seem to enjoy all the perks that come with the show. 

Not a huge fan of the Waldrops, but I give them a lot of credit for making the best choice for their family. 

• Upvote 5