IGNORED

Nick Fuentes: The Future of White Nationalism in America?

Cartmann99

A short while later...

Spoiler

The reporter he's harassing is this guy:

The ADL has a good article about Fuentes if you need more background information on him.

Nicholas J. Fuentes: Five Things to Know

1. Nicholas Fuentes is a white supremacist leader and organizer and podcaster who seeks to forge a white nationalist alternative to the mainstream GOP.

Nicholas Fuentes first gained widespread notoriety in 2017 when he left Boston University after he reported receiving “threats” tied to his attendance at the white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

He has since become a prominent white supremacist pundit and organizer who has united disparate groups within what was until recently known as the alt right. In 2017, Fuentes began hosting his livestream show America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes, which attracted a cult-like following. Fuentes refers to these supporters as “Groypers” or the “Groyper Army,” who see their bigoted views as necessary to preserve white, European-American identity and culture. They believe that the mainstream conservative movement is just as responsible as liberals and the left for destroying white America, and that Groypers are the true future of the conservative movement.

Fuentes seeks to carve out a space that deliberately and publicly challenges the mainstream conservative movement while doubling down on themes central to the white supremacist movement. Fuentes and his America First adherents vocally support the closure of the U.S. borders to immigrants, while opposing “liberal” values such as feminism and LGBTQ+ rights. Fuentes views these societal changes as the “bastardized Jewish subversion of the American creed. The Founders never intended for America to be a refugee camp for nonwhite people.”  He often uses his platform to further conspiracy theories about the impending destruction of the white race, also known as “white genocide.” In one Tweet, Fuentes stated, “Our civilization is being dismantled, our people are being genocided, and conservatives can’t think past what will play well with liberal media in the next election.”

• Thank You 5

From his event across the street from CPAC last night:

Spoiler

• Upvote 7

Oh Nicky, I won't tell you that women have been voting for over 100 years. 

I wonder if Nick was okay with the Rosie the Riviters who worked so the men could fight WW2.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

Spoiler

:disgust:

Edited by Cartmann99
added second tweet
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4

Pretty sure this creep has his own channel on Alex Jones' website (which I refuse to link to) now. It's full of the hate-filled shite AJ almost certainly thinks but hasn't had the nerve to say out loud yet.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fuentes isn't mentioned, but since it's about his kind of people, I'm sticking this here:

White Supremacists Stage Bizarro Rally in Downtown D.C., Find Themselves Stranded

The rally by more than 100 members of the “Patriot Front” group, held just blocks from the White House, sparked fear among many bystanders and immediately attracted the attention of law enforcement, who shadowed the group to apparently prevent any clashes from erupting.

[...]

As Patriot Front’s leader Thomas Rousseau spoke beside the Capitol reflecting pool, bystanders booed. Asked about the reason for the march, Rousseau said, “Our demonstrations are an exhibition of our unified capability to organize, to show our strength—not as brawlers or public nuisances, but as men capable of illustrating a message and seeking an America that more closely resembles the interests of its true people.”

At the end of the night, the march ended in a logistical anti-climax. No arrests were made at the Arlington Memorial Bridge, where the demonstration wound down, and D.C. police Lt. Jason Bagshaw told The Daily Beast that the cops, some in riot gear, were on the scene simply “waiting for people to leave.”

That is when it became clear that more than two dozen members of the white supremacist group could not leave, as they were apparently stranded. Members of the group had waited in a one-way roundabout to depart in one of the U-Hauls they had used to transport themselves for the rally. But the large rented moving van could not fit them all, so many of them were forced to wait in 45-degree darkness as the bulky orange vehicle made multiple trips over the course of nearly three hours.

[...]

Patriot Front was once known as Vanguard America but changed its name after a man affiliated with the group murdered a woman at the notorious Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. Members with military experience often train each other in basic tactics ranging from a protest gear list (Marine Corps-issued combat boots and decontaminate wipes) to hand-to-hand combat. Other white nationalists like Richard Spencer have hired the group for their own security.

• Thank You 5

Picture some of these guys getting together to paint those shields.  "Dammit, Todd, yer hoggin' all the RED!"  "Well FUCK YOU, Cody, you broke the STENCIL!"  image.thumb.png.b1f52edf6d3afb4c8d155bf62e6a5531.png

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:42 PM, Cartmann99 said:

No big surprise...

image.png.c71264b948214ecbb4eb5dc3b85a2929.png

I'm so based I totally use the word based all the time because I'm not a faker or a poser or anything!

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Screenshot only because the video was uncensored:

image.png.f819014e8103ad9ea10ca0c961ded970.png

Edited by Cartmann99
changed to a screenshot
  • WTF 8

And yet I bet they'd all get butt hurt if someone started a "free speech" anti-MAGA channel. They always try to dish it out but they can't take it.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

This peek into his childhood explains volumes.

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Without looking, I'll guess these itchy rashes all think Putin is a hero at the moment. Alex Jones certainly does.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...