IGNORED

Caitlyn Jenner: Her Campaign to Become California's Next Governor

Cartmann99

The funny thing is that those who wanted the recall now have to choose between their hatred of transgendered people, or their hatred of California's governor and other Democrats.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

image.png.5e478498169bc6594a550949dafd12eb.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.577bc3fee236917b4a5439c11372ba96.png

• Haha 12

Is this actually for reals or does she have a book or a tv show or something coming up and wants to drum up some publicity? 

• I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caitlyn Jenner Stalked and Harassed by Anti-Trans Troll at CPAC

Reality TV star and Republican California gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner was followed and harassed on Friday after she appeared at the Conservative Political Action Conference. A man filmed himself hurling insults and dead-naming Jenner as she left a hotel in Dallas. “What do you think of the stuff they’re teaching in schools regarding the LGBTQ?” the man said, following Jenner as she hugged fans in the lobby. “Don’t forget about Jesus!” Jenner didn’t appear fazed by harassment, electing to ignore the vile man as she entered a black SUV. “Look at that sick freak,” he said as she drove away, according to a Twitter video shared by the Daily Mail. Dead-naming is the practice of referring to a trans individual by their former name instead of the name they use now.

I'm lost. Why would she choose to go to CPAC when she could have stayed home and done an event where she interacted with people who could actually vote for her? Were there tons of Californians in Dallas for CPAC? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

On 7/11/2021 at 2:33 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Caitlyn Jenner Stalked and Harassed by Anti-Trans Troll at CPAC

I'm lost. Why would she choose to go to CPAC when she could have stayed home and done an event where she interacted with people who could actually vote for her? Were there tons of Californians in Dallas for CPAC? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Publicity stunt (her going, not the dickhead following her). I'm still not convinced this isn't Kanye redux.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

On 7/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Never been the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene misgenders Caitlyn Jenner, calling her a 'man in a dress'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia misgendered conservative California gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner in a Twitter feud, calling the celebrity a "man in a dress."

"GOP support & consultants working to elect Jenner for Governor in CA are playing the left's stupid identity politics game," Greene wrote on Twitter on Monday. "A game that sells out our faith, family, and freedoms."

"Stop promoting this man in a dress & NEVER-Trumper," she continued. "CA Patriots worked too hard & deserve better."

Jenner responded to Greene's tweet by referencing a March settlement that was reached between Greene and MeidasTouch LLC, a Los Angeles-based political action committee, that bars her from blocking anyone on her Twitter account or other social media while she holds office.

The congresswoman will also pay $10,000 in legal fees to MeidasTouch, which the organization said they would donate to two organizations "pushing for common sense gun reform."

"Tough talk coming from someone who backed down to the woke mob and settled out of court with a Twitter troll," Jenner wrote. "Now your money is being used to take guns away from law abiding Americans."

Representatives for Jenner and Greene did not immediately return Insider's request for comment.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I will never understand why Caitlyn wants to be in a party with people who hate her guts. She should take all her crappy positions and run as an Independent. Staying in a party where the best you can hope for is to be considered "one of the good ones" is no way for anybody to live.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

I'll just be over here, laughing my fat ass off now that I know Ol' Marge had to pay out money to Meidas Touch who then promised to donate it to two organizations "pushing for common sense gun reform" AND that she is barred (rightfully so) from blocking anyone on her Twitter account or other social media while she holds office.  It sounds like somebody just got a hard lesson in what happens when you decide to have a Congressional seat.  

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh yea I want her for Governor.

Wildfires? Earthquakes? Pandemics? I don’t have time for that! I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeMille. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 10

Question for the LGBTQ  community and supporters here.  It is offensive if I call Caitlyn Bruce or refer to her as a he/him/his  She really pisses me off over this governor campaign.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Question for the LGBTQ  community and supporters here.  It is offensive if I call Caitlyn Bruce or refer to her as a he/him/his  She really pisses me off over this governor campaign.

Yes it is offensive to misgender someone, even if they are horrible people with reprehensible views. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 2

Someone’s gender has absolutely nothing to do with how they act. Someone’s worth is not tied to being she, he, they, or having dangly bits or not.

Purposely misgendering someone says more about the one misgendering than about them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Fuck You 1
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

On 7/17/2021 at 4:34 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I cannot believe that in the middle of an effing pandemic, at a time when literally thousands of Australians are unable to return home because of limited flights and quarantine places that the government gave permission for her and for that racist bigot Katie Hopkins to fly here to film a reality TV show. If they needed clowns for it maybe they could have started with some of our elected representatives, who don't appear to be doing anything. I hope they kick the pair of them back out again, especially as Hopkins should have failed the visa test to start with.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Not surprisingly, she was just in it (the recall effort) for publicity.  A rather pathetic low for a former Olympic athlete.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

• 1 month later...

Another reason to keep Gavin Newsom in office:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/politics/ethel-kennedy-sirhan-sirhan-rfk-widow-parole/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion

"Our family and our country suffered an unspeakable loss due to the inhumanity of one man," Kennedy, 93, said in a statement of Sirhan Sirhan, who was convicted of assassinating her husband in 1968. "We believe in the gentleness that spared his life, but in taming his act of violence, he should not have the opportunity to terrorize again."

"He should not be paroled," she said.

While a two-person California parole panel recommended parole for Sirhan, the decision is not final. The board's decision could be reversed by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, who will determine if the grant is consistent with public safety, a process that could take a few months.

I can totally see Larry Elder paroling Sirhan Sirhan just to "own the libs".

Edited by SPHASH
Spellcheck
  • Upvote 6

Her name is still on the ballot, if I remember. Right now, the recall has been failing, and I think that Angelyne has more of a chance than Caitlyn Jenner, because many Republicans are extremely transphobic. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

image.png.10c650d4fbbd095b782df5f2baf9956f.png

image.thumb.png.39f5ea68eeba0440baf89135792db0a8.png

The base of her party thinks she's either possessed by demons or mentally ill for transitioning. I just don't see how she's going to overcome that. :shrug:

• Upvote 7

Well, in Caitlyn's favor, she is the one Republican I've seen who admits they are outnumbered by Democrats and Independents. She specified "in California" but hopefully eventually they'll see it's really a nationwide thing, though perhaps to a smaller extent. 

I still don't understand why she'd want to associate with the party of bigots, though. She's got to know that the majority of people willing to accept her as she is are not Republican, and the majority of Republicans will never vote for her. And a significant number of them consider her an abomination in the eyes of God. 

• Upvote 9

On 9/28/2021 at 9:18 PM, Alisamer said:

Well, in Caitlyn's favor, she is the one Republican I've seen who admits they are outnumbered by Democrats and Independents. She specified "in California" but hopefully eventually they'll see it's really a nationwide thing, though perhaps to a smaller extent. 

I'd like to know the actual, factual numbers. I think a lot of people would be shocked at how few Republicans there really are in the country compared to the number of Democrats.

• I Agree 6