IGNORED

Being Used by God on Sunday Morning

The Mother Dust

The title (which made me cackle) is from a blog post entry.  http://pastorkylehuber.com/ . Sounds like you're being violated by the holy spirit. ?

I stumbled upon this blog this morning, and thought I would make an offering to FJ.  I did a search for his last name, Huber, and I don't think he has been discussed before.  Mods, if he has been discussed already, feel free to delete this. Seems to straddle mainline baptist and fundie.. fundie light?  Maybe he's too mainstream/boring for us.  However I did spot Titus2 quotes, a weird story about muslim soccer players being saved by tourists who were definitely NOT missionaries, and an emphasis on finding casual ways to god talk at unbelievers in your everyday life.    The name of the Blog is Well Rooted, and looks like Mr. Huber pastors at greentree church.  A few minutes later   

Ok, this string of posts under his politics tag is DEFINITELY snark worthy.  http://pastorkylehuber.com/?cat=788 

5 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

The name of the Blog is Well Rooted

That just made me LOL. "Well rooted" in Australia (and NZ?) means something totally different, in that "root" is a crude term for sex. So yeah... that didn't quite read as intended to me. Either he's getting a lot or everything's going pear-shaped, heh.

59 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

That just made me LOL. "Well rooted" in Australia (and NZ?) means something totally different, in that "root" is a crude term for sex. So yeah... that didn't quite read as intended to me. Either he's getting a lot or everything's going pear-shaped, heh.

Hahahaha!!!  I am American, and I had no idea that was an AUS/NZ slang term for sex, that is too funny! LMAO  ?

This thread. Oh my!  Oh dear. Deeply Rooted by God on Sinday morning, eh? Alrighty than. ???

Screenshot_20181215-151415_Instagram.jpg

“Sing with gusto (even if you can’t sing)” .... yeah that’s a real blessing to the other congregants, Kyle. 

And how vague is “help with logistics”. Logistics for what? The service? Not a congregant’s job by far. Logistics for an event? Makes more sense but that is super specific and he did not say so. The target audience for this article is definitely the most annoying people in any church.

Archived