IGNORED

She's not an immigrant, she's an ex-pat

47of74

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

Karen Watson probably refers to herself as an "expat" but, in reality, she is a British immigrant living in France.

Watson, an immigrant, hates immigrants and longs for the days when immigrants like her didn't move to rural areas of France like the one where she lives as an immigrant.

In a now deleted tweet, the British immigrant wrote that she lives in a rural area of France that voted for Macron.

"We had no immigrants here at all - but they are moving in now. We recently had our first rape! At a car boot sale we did, we had a family who were so insistent and intimidating... trying to push us to sell at ridiculous prices," she wrote on Twitter.

She sounds like some of the Brits living elsewhere in Europe that wanted Brexit because too many foreign people were coming into Britain. I sadly have met people like that, don't grasp that when we go to other countries we are tourists or immigrants to them. 

Her twitter mentions Tommy Robinson, or his real name Steven Yaxley Lennon, head of racist organisation EDL. His followers believe whatever false racist propaganda he spreads and are not the smartest. 

• 1 month later...

I like this response in the article:

"I wish she would tweet in French , bloody immigrants not integrating," another Twitter user replied.

Archived