IGNORED

Birtherism on steroids

AmazonGrace

Just when you think things can't get more outrageous, they do.

These people have American birth certificates, don't they? If they can get deported, what about the rest of us? What makes us American? Our birth certificates, right?

I don't think for a moment that non-hispanics will be deported, but really, what protects the rest of us?

That area of Texas ("The Valley") is heavily Hispanic with many, many Democratic voters.  This could definitely have an element of voter suppression, if they get crazy about a person's citizenship status.  If you're not considered a citizen, you can't vote.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This seems like it should be a bigger story.

It should be a huge story.  Another reason to avoid them, or cancel your account if you have one there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 2:14 AM, Howl said:

That area of Texas ("The Valley") is heavily Hispanic with many, many Democratic voters.  This could definitely have an element of voter suppression, if they get crazy about a person's citizenship status.  If you're not considered a citizen, you can't vote.

It should be a huge story.  Another reason to avoid them, or cancel your account if you have one there. 

Sorry, avoid whom? 

22 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Sorry, avoid whom? 

Avoid the Bank of America, I think

„Historically speaking, we are on the path to genocide“ - that was exactly my first thought about taking away the passports from Hispanic citizens. I‘m German. That kind of thing is in our history textbooks, guys. So scary. 

Archived