IGNORED

I can haz House Panther!

smittykins

So I wasn't planning on adopting another cat right away, but Mom(who volunteers at our local animal shelter and lives next door)called me Wednesday morning to tell me they had a young cat whom they thought would be perfect for me.  According to her shot records, she'll be a year old on the 30th(although whether that's her actual birthday or just a guesstimate is unknown).  One thing I've had to get used to is CLAWS; China was declawed before I got her. I was sitting on the throne yesterday morning and she nailed me pretty good when she tried to jump up on my lap. 

So without further ado, here's Pepper!

20180810_081457.jpg

i have a house panther as well.  I think black cats keep their kittenish looking faces longer than other cats do.

Congrats on the new baby!

BTW, I’ve decided her name is Shadow.  It’s more appropriate because she’s always following me. 

@smittykins,  Shadow is a perfect name for your new House Panther!  

My tortie, Daisy, had a cellmate/sibling at Petsmart's cat adoption center who was a black kitty.  Her name was Lil Mama and she was in the hospital for tummy crummy when I adopted Daisy.  She is black.  I find that interesting since we had two cats 40 years ago who were siblings: one was tortie and one was black.

So cute!!!! <3 I love black cats. And torties. And tabbies. And... all cats.

My own house panther likes to follow me around as well. Right now she's making air biscuits in my lap.

Kitty!

Congrats on the new house panther!

My house panther, Flora is shy with others.  I had her three days before she came out of hiding after that she is fine with me. My pet has never seen her.  He's only ever seen Flash & Junior.

• 2 weeks later...

She's gorgeous! My daughter informed me awhile back that since black was the only color cat we didn't have, we definitely needed a 5th cat :) I am partial to Siameses but will probably go with a black cat next time around. 

Archived