IGNORED

Franklin Graham peddling pro orange fornicate stuff

47of74

Franklin Graham is hawking stuff supporting the Orange Fornicate

Franklin Graham, the Christian evangelist son of religious icon Billy Graham, has announced he’s selling new pro–Donald Trump T-shirts that state “PRAY FOR 45.”

“There’s a way every one of us can make a difference for our nation,” Graham said on his Facebook page in a post that linked to the shirts. “We can pray for our president and our leaders, as God’s Word instructs us.”

The shirts, which sell for $15.99, are in response to “IMPEACH 45” shirts that were briefly sold at Walmart this month, according to Graham’s post. A spokesperson for the retailer told USA Today at the time, “These items were sold by third-party sellers on our open marketplace and were not offered directly by Walmart.” But that didn’t stop Graham from taking action.

“God is the hope for our country, and our leaders, including President Donald J. Trump, need our prayers,” his post added. “The bottom line? Prayer can make America great!”

Fornicate you, Franklin.  And fornicate your orange crush as well.

Um, so where were you, Franklin Graham, when Obama was President? Did you tell your followers to pray for that President? Hypocrisy, much? Your Lord and Saviour would set your hair on fire with the words he had for hypocrites. 

Franklin Graham's mouth is firmly attached to tRump's ass -- their supporters come from the same bucket of deplorables. 

In fact, there's only one bucket.

I do pray for 45. I pray that he loses the re-election. 

12 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I do pray for 45. I pray that he loses the re-election. 

You are a better person than me. I pray for him to stroke out or have a coronary. On live television, preferably, to help prevent his cult followers from convincing others that it was a conspiracy and he's not really dead or was murdered. 

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

You are a better person than me. I pray for him to stroke out or have a coronary. On live television, preferably, to help prevent his cult followers from convincing others that it was a conspiracy and he's not really dead or was murdered. 

I don't believe in praying for the death of anyone.

I love the part where Newt Gingrich's multiple marriages bother ol' Frankie.

In the Litanies of all the Orthodox services, there is a prayer for "our president, the civil authorities and all who serve in the armed forces."  

That is all I am able to do for 45 at this point.  

Franklin can go suck an egg.  He's a shameless shill and his Operation Christmas Stealth Evangelization "ministry" makes me stabby.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:13 AM, danvillebelle said:

In the Litanies of all the Orthodox services, there is a prayer for "our president, the civil authorities and all who serve in the armed forces."  

That is all I am able to do for 45 at this point.  

Franklin can go suck an egg.  He's a shameless shill and his Operation Christmas Stealth Evangelization "ministry" makes me stabby.

Yeah we have that in the Episcopal Church as well.  Before the treasonous orange fornicate nugget came along we used to mention the President by name (e.g. Barack our President)...Our church hasn't done it since President Obama has left office.  If we include a prayer it's now either for the president or for government leaders in general.  Maybe we'll go back to mentioning the President by name after he leaves, but I'd be fine if we don't since we should keep things separate.   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really going to enjoy it when karma finally catches up to this jackass.

Archived