IGNORED

Texas deputy sexually assaulted undocumented immigrant's child, sheriff says

47of74

In Texas

A Texas sheriff's deputy was being held Monday on a charge of "super aggravated sexual assault" of a 4-year-old girl after authorities say her mother, an undocumented immigrant, was being blackmailed to stay silent about the abuse — or face deportation.

Jose Nunez, a 47-year-old detention officer with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, was arrested early Sunday while he was off-duty after the mother took her daughter to a local fire station for help, officials said at a news conference.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," said Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar.

The girl had been suffering from physical pain and "made an outcry," which prompted her mother to go to the fire station, Salazar said. He added that Nunez has "familial ties" to the woman and her daughter, although their exact relationship is unclear.

I hope they put this bastard in a cave so deep he has to look up to see hell.

There is a very special place in Hell for people who hurt children.

Am I a realist or just a bitter bitter person when Trump will give him some kind of MAGA award.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:12 AM, onekidanddone said:

Am I a realist or just a bitter bitter person when Trump will give him some kind of MAGA award.

And pardon that fuck and give him a leadership role in the new gestapo ICE.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he did on the grounds that the fucker has "special talents" that are needed to deal with all those immigrants.

Fuck this guy and fuck Trump.

Archived