IGNORED

Lydia Hubbell

Hufflepuffpride

Went searching for a thread on this psycho and couldn't find one! Anyone talking about her yet? She's Nicole Naugler on steroids without the poop as far as I can tell.

I didn't see anything on FJ either. My night got busy, so all I found and had time to skim was an online petition she started.

https://www.change.org/p/lydia-a-hubbell-stop-family-court-corruption

I also saw (but didn't check out) that she has a You Tube channel and uses Facebook. When I get some time (or for other people), do you have any suggestions where to start? I can't play video very well right now, so maybe Facebook is a good start?

Is this her?

https://law.justia.com/cases/tennessee/court-of-appeals/2017/m2016-00032-coa-r3-jv.html

This case involves the modification of an agreed parenting plan under which the child s mother was the primary residential parent. After the father obtained an injunction to prevent Mother from homeschooling the child, the mother sought to obtain sole decision-making authority. The father then filed a petition seeking to be named primary residential parent and sole decision maker. The juvenile court granted both of the father s requests and denied the mother s request. The court also placed several limitations on the mother s visitation and enjoined her use of social media and from making disparaging remarks about the father to the child or in the child s presence. We conclude that certain of the restrictions placed on Mother s communications were overly broad or vague. Accordingly, we modify the injunction the juvenile court placed on Mother s communications. We affirm the judgment in all other respects.

Archived