IGNORED

Leaked anti-gay Jehovah’s Witnesses video to be shown to 7 million people

lilwriter85

On 2/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, feministxtian said:

I have NOTHING nice to say about the 'hovah's. 

Can't blame you or disagree, given this dreadful news story out of Michigan:

A successful husband. Two college-educated kids. A modeling portfolio. And a charming home in Keego Harbor with a heart wreath on the door.

But behind the seemingly idyllic life, friends say Stuart struggled with the anguish of being ostracized from the religion she and her husband had been raised in. About five years ago, Stuart and her husband left the Jehovah's Witnesses, a Christian denomination that has been criticized for its strict indoctrination and for its practice of shunning former members.

Friends and others believe that struggle with being shunned may have driven Stuart to do the unthinkable.

Last week, Stuart shot and killed her husband and two adult children, and then killed herself. Police found the bodies Friday morning while responding to a call from a concerned relative.

I don’t understand why they are calling this a “leaked video”? The Witnesses are not secretive about what they believe. These videos and publication are free and widely available. You can walk on off what street and be lead to a whole room filled with publications. I don’t think any of them will object to showing the video...if anything many will feel like it’s set the stage for conversion. 

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, hoipolloi said:

Can't blame you or disagree, given this dreadful news story out of Michigan:

Oh wow, that is very sad. I hadn't heard about this. I once lived near Keego Harbor and drove through it to get to my job. It is a nice lake community. Fairly affluent (because many homes are 2nd lake front homes).

Archived