IGNORED

Beetles infestation

candygirl200413

So I just notice this part of the fourm hasn't be updated but didn't think it would hurt to ask! I noticed a few days ago that we have a lot of beetles (I would say the size of a baby carrot) crawling all over the leaves/grass. I went on google and it suggested granule pesticides, another site said something about toads haha. But I wanted to know if anyone experienced and what they did?

my climate doesn't get a lot of beetles.  we have stink bugs (small, beetle-ish, gray) this time of year trying to come in the house, but they're harmless and we only see one every few days, so we just squash them.  

i haven't been helpful, but i'd like to hear from others, too.  

All good! @catlady! We also get stinkbugs (it's funny I used to think they never smelled until I realized I never really killed one and once I did I totally understood) but yeah I haven't seen them in a while now. They can be annoying though!

yeah, stink bugs are annoying rather than anything else.  the cats will stalk them, but they won't even bat them around.  and they must taste bad, because even the cat who eats small spiders won't touch them.

Archived