IGNORED

Arkansas man arrested for adult toy store robbery

47of74

Ok, now Arkansas man wants in on the fun;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/cops-snatch-adult-toy-thief-184027

Andrew Bell, 30, entered the Seductions store in Fayetteville around 9 PM Wednesday and browsed for about 30 minutes before a worker spotted him walking into a back room “attempting to get out of the sight of the employee,” according to a police report.

When the worker entered the back room, she spotted Bell “closing a pocket knife with an adult sex toy in his jacket.” When the employee asked Bell to return the item, cops say, he “refused and reopened his pocket knife” and began advancing on the worker.

Bell was briefly locked in the store by the employee, but after he menaced another customer, shattered a glass countertop with his fists, and began kicking the front door, the worker unlocked the door.

Within minutes, a Fayetteville cop spotted a man matching the robber’s description walking a few blocks from Seductions. As the officer pulled his vehicle in front of the suspect, “an adult sex toy fell from behind him to the ground.” The suspect, later identified as Bell, had blood on both his hands and “a club sticking out of his sleeve.” A knife was also found in the front pocket of Bell’s jeans.

What? Neither of these happened in Florida? :pb_surprised:

Sorry to offend anyone from Florida. It just seems like if something crazy happened in the news, there's a good chance it happened there.

Even though it wasn't Florida Man's shenanigans, I'm glad that his cousin Arkansas Man was able to contribute to my good mood.  ;) 

And the sex toy shop employees fight back...with sex toys, of course. ;)

http://abc7.com/news/armed-robber-chased-off-with-sex-toys-at-san-bernardino-shop/1658847/

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Two feisty employees of a San Bernardino sex shop fought off an armed robber, yelling at him and throwing sex toys to chase him out of the store with no money.

The attempted robbery, caught on surveillance video, happened Wednesday around 9:45 p.m. just before closing at Lotions & Lace.

A man walked in with his face covered pointing what appeared to be a gun.

Store employee "Amy" said she wasn't scared. She was convinced the gun was a fake and she was having none of it.

"With the gun, he walked in. I just thought he was trying to be funny, to scare us," she said. "But then I saw the gun and it was like, really? I don't have time for this."

She started yelling at him, and at one point he grabbed her. That's when a coworker at the store started throwing sex toys at him. Eventually he fled the store empty-handed.

Archived