IGNORED

RIP George Michael

mango_fandango

I just....AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO MORE!  MAKE IT STOP!

Listening to his greatest hits with big tears in my eyes.  This man's music got me through some ROUGH times in my life.

editing to add, he was the exact same age as my husband.  That is freaking me out a bit.

I feel ill. So sorry to hear this news; his music was part of the soundtrack of my childhood. 

I have vivid memories of driving to the mall with my mom while we belted out "Wake me Up Before You Go Go", and in high school I danced to "Father Figure" with a boy I was crushing on madly. 

Prince, David Bowie, so many others, and now, George Michael. I know nothing magical happens on New Year's Eve, but honestly this has been such a shitty year in so many ways that I'll be relieved when 2017 makes its appearance.

Wham & George Michael were a major part of the sound track of my elementary & middle school years.  

George brought us this song 26 years ago. Considering how the world Is as of late, the words are more relevant now more than ever. RIP, George. 

Fuck 2016.  Lost so many good people this year. 

On 26.12.2016 at 0:11 AM, danvillebelle said:

I just....AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO MORE!  MAKE IT STOP!

Listening to his greatest hits with big tears in my eyes.  This man's music got me through some ROUGH times in my life.

editing to add, he was the exact same age as my husband.  That is freaking me out a bit.

My mum's 53 too, she feels exactly the same. She's also gutted as she loved Wham! when she was a girl.

Archived