IGNORED

Newt Gingrich really stepped in it with Dec 7 tweet

47of74

Yeah, Newt really stepped in it with his Dec 7 tweet...

And on behalf of Father Aloysius Schmitt - a Dubuque native who died at Pearl Harbor...

FrSchmitt.png

....everyone else who was injured or killed on December 7 FORNICATE YOU Newt Gingrich!  You're not worthy to so much as lick Schmitt's boots your sack of feces.

35 minutes ago, Childless said:

When will someone pass a law that bans Republican politicians from using Twitter?  Talk about some much needed legislation!

I disagree!  Makes it even easier to spot the assholes.

Is Newt angling to be appointed ambassador to Japan?  I didn't think it was possible for him to be anymore annoying.  This is a new nadir for Newt! 

Every time I think Newt has hit rock bottom in the class, taste, and intelligence categories, he sinks to a new low.

BTW, love the "Fornicate-head"! So apropos.

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every time I think Newt has hit rock bottom in the class, taste, and intelligence categories, he sinks to a new low.

BTW, love the "Fornicate-head"! So apropos.

Yes, fornicate head certainly describes ol' Newtie.  I cut back on the swearing a little bit because I was mentioning Father Schmitt in the same post and I had a weird hangup about swearing in a post mentioning him.

6 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

I disagree!  Makes it even easier to spot the assholes.

Our own Governor Branstad might not like being appointed Ambassador to China so much if he keeps having to explain away middle of the night tweet storms from Agent Orange. 

Hey Newt.... what about the professional brilliance and technological power the US displayed when they dropped Fat Man on Nagasaki and Little Boy on Hiroshima?

awwwww snap. *drops mic*

Archived