IGNORED

Ohio man pleads guilty for sexy time session with a red van.

47of74

An Ohio man who got caught having sexy time with a red van has pleaded guilty

thesmokinggun.com/buster/autoeroticism/guilty-plea-in-van-encounter-910267

An Ohio man has pleaded guilty to public indecency for attempting to copulate with a red van parked on a Dayton street, court records show.

Michael Henson, 35, was arrested in mid-August after police received 911 calls reporting that a man was “pulling his pants down and swinging on stop sign" and getting intimate with an auto.

When cops confronted Henson, he was only wearing gym shorts and shoes and "appeared under the influence of some type of narcotic." Which would explain why a witness reported that Henson placed his penis “in the front grill of the van and began humping it as if he was having sex with the van.”

Henson communed with the van “for a while” before passing out in a nearby yard, witness Marjorie Evans told police.

Pardon my lack of knowledge on this subject but wouldn't that hurt? Was he so out of it that he thought he'd found a giantess girlfriend with braces?

6 hours ago, kunoichi66 said:

I'm with @Khan on this one...wouldn't the exhaust have been of more use to him?

Also: *headdesk*

I just had a horrible mental image of a ginger f-ing a van through the tailpipe.

Also....

On October 29, 2016 at 3:52 PM, kunoichi66 said:

I'm with @Khan on this one...wouldn't the exhaust have been of more use to him?

Also: *headdesk*

sounds exhausting!

Does anybody else immediately think of Uriah, the Maxwell family bus?

10 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

sounds exhausting!

Does anybody else immediately think of Uriah, the Maxwell family bus?

That one made me laugh out loud :GPn0zNK:

We discussed his arrest in another thread.

I will reiterate and elaborate upon my question from the prior thread.  What was the make and model?  I want to know what type of van could be this sexy.

21 hours ago, Roux said:

We discussed his arrest in another thread.

I will reiterate and elaborate upon my question from the prior thread.  What was the make and model?  I want to know what type of van could be this sexy.

Some people do consider certain cars to be sexay (& I admit to finding a lot of cars, especially older, classic ones to be quite gorgeous). Would I want to engage in sexy times with a car? No. Hugh Jackman, yes, but that goes without saying.  :output_eeMbjt:

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't there an entire segment on "My Strange Addiction" that featured a guy in an intimate relationship with his car? I understand that people can have weird fetishes/philias... but then I don't. What can you get out of a relationship with an inanimate object? Aren't relationships supposed to be a two-way street?

I dunno. People are weird.

Archived