IGNORED

Hate the Devil, so I'll burn your T-shirt---and other stuff (cruelty alert)

samira_catlover

Distressing material below. 

GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say a Goodyear man is facing charges after killing the family dog in a barbecue smoker because he was upset with his teenage daughter's T-shirt.

Goodyear police say 42-year-old Patrick Zane Thompson is jailed on suspicion of animal cruelty, assault, threats against his family and tampering with evidence.

Thompson didn't have a lawyer at his initial court appearance Monday. His bond was set at $20,000.

Officers were called to Thompson's family home on Saturday.

Detectives say Thompson became upset with a shirt that his 17-year-old daughter had because he believed it had to do with the devil.

Thompson reportedly burned the shirt in a barbecue smoker parked in a side yard and then did the same to the family's poodle.

Police say Thompson told officers that he had smoked marijuana earlier in the day.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/31986743/arizona-man-upset-with-daughters-t-shirt-kills-family-dog

I am wayyyy interested to see if this guy has any prior criminal history, especially violence-related. Just about everyone I know who has used marijuana gets mellow, not aggressive. Maybe laced with PCP, or a cop-out of "well, I was impaired, so not my fault". Great way to show your love and devotion to your deity, by offering a sacrifice, dude...

Children and pets, this piece of shit should never have contact with either ever again.

Archived