IGNORED

Michelle Bachmann gushes about Phyllis Schlafly

dawn9476

"By getting married, the woman has consented to sex, and I don't think you can call it rape."

Yes, definitely someone to look up to.

Anyone who could inflict Andrew Shlafly on the world does not deserve praise from anyone. I'm tempted to do the exact opposite of everything Phyllis does in the hope that I won't have a son who turns out like that. How could she be a role model for anyone when her son turned out so badly?

Did you read in this morning's news that Bachmann's campaign manager and two top aides quit on her? I guess the rats are jumping off the sinking ship. :lol:

"By getting married, the woman has consented to sex, and I don't think you can call it rape."

Yes, definitely someone to look up to.

I have always wondered how a woman can say things like that. I don't think it's the feminists who hate / want to be men, it's conservative women like Bachman and Schlafly who hate themselves and hate being women, or else they wouldn't say such things.

I seriously doubt Schlafly returns the affection. I'm sure she thinks Bachmann needs to be at home cooking dinner instead of this high falutin' quest to be president, which she considers a man's job.

Schlafly and Bachmann are the kind of boys'-club women who feel that they are the only women who can venture outside the box, but the rest of the gals need to stay at home and rejoice in their greatness.

I have always wondered how a woman can say things like that. I don't think it's the feminists who hate / want to be men, it's conservative women like Bachman and Schlafly who hate themselves and hate being women, or else they wouldn't say such things.

Studies have consistently shown that anti-feminists have a lower view of men than feminists do. The reason the accuse of feminists of hating men is because they believe men are innately a certain way and it's impossible for them to change, so if we dislike the bad things about men we can never like them because they simply don't have the potential to be likable.

Anyone who could inflict Andrew Shlafly on the world does not deserve praise from anyone. I'm tempted to do the exact opposite of everything Phyllis does in the hope that I won't have a son who turns out like that. How could she be a role model for anyone when her son turned out so badly?

This is slightly OT, but I'll never forget the first time I stumbled upon Conservapedia, which is Andy's brainchild. It's so ridiculous that I seriously wasn't sure it was real; I thought it was some sort of parody. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Yikes!

This is slightly OT, but I'll never forget the first time I stumbled upon Conservapedia, which is Andy's brainchild. It's so ridiculous that I seriously wasn't sure it was real; I thought it was some sort of parody. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Yikes!

Well, you're only half wrong. Andrew seems to be sincere about it, but at least half of the regular contributors are just trolling him.

Whenever I feel down, I go to Conservapedia, where I am guaranteed a good laugh.

My current favorite: http://conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest ... tive_Songs

Oh, that is good for a laugh. Some people are idiots. "Gimme Back My Bullets" is about songs that shoot straight up the charts to the top ten. However, some of the other entries are just priceless. "Wish you were here", gah. That was great.

And I just love how they try to make Neil Peart's songs about conservatism and capitalism. Umm, he's probably further left than me. Gotta love it.

"Wish you were here", gah. That was great.

I think that is my favorite. I just...what? Does anybody except the creators believe this shit??

I think that is my favorite. I just...what? Does anybody except the creators believe this shit??

I'm kid of torn between laughing hysterically and being annoyed as hell at that list. He considers Brick to be a song about regretting an abortion, when I'm pretty sure it's just meant to be an explanation of a sad time, maybe with some regret about being secretive about the whole thing. He's got Taylor Swift's Mine on the list because it's apparently against "liberal values". Way to take a cute little song about two people working through their baggage and turn it into something partisan :roll: I love All In, and I refuse to believe it's about a relationship with god. And since when is open-mindedness a conservative value? Dude is nuts.

Archived