IGNORED

Hate preacher Manning says SCOTUS blackmailed

thoughtful

James Manning -- you know, this guy:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26489

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=23950&start=60

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24908

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21241

says that the Supreme Court members who voted in favor of marriage equality did so because they were being blackmailed by same-sex lovers.

Manning claims: “The devil himself has written this opinion, and has gotten into the lives of people.

“I suspect that Kennedy and many of those who are on the Supreme Court have had sodomite relations themselves.â€

He continued: “I suspect that many of these justices are having things done where they have got to support this sodomy, they’ve got to say it or otherwise they get exposed.â€

Though it would be extreme from anybody else, it is actually comparatively lucid compared to many of Manning’s comments in the past.

Anyone for coffee? :D

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/15/pr ... ay-lovers/

He had to have heard that from somebody else or picked it up on the internets. There's no way he formed a cohesive thought like that on his own.

I know people have to have learned how the structure of the American government worked at some point in their education (or at least, I hope to G-d) it was covered in the required civics unit. But then I see tons of pastors and politicians who seem to have forgotten that SCOTUS 1)can't be done away with (cough cough bobby jindal) and 2) doesn't make decisions based on public opinion but on their interpretation of the constitution.

He had to have heard that from somebody else or picked it up on the internets. There's no way he formed a cohesive thought like that on his own.

Oh, I don't know -- I could imagine this guy blaming gay people and/or Satan for anything -- his hangnail, the humidity, a losing lottery ticket . . .

It really doesn't take much brain power -- just that "it's all a conspiracy" mindset and some nasty bigotry.

Dear James Manning,

I dare you to walk up to Ruth Bader Ginsburg and tell her that she is a blackmailed sodomite. I dare you.

Dear James Manning,

I dare you to walk up to Ruth Bader Ginsburg and tell her that she is a blackmailed sodomite. I dare you.

I'd like to see someone TRY to blackmail her! I met her once, and she looks so small and fragile, like your favorite grandparent. But as soon as she opens her mouth, you can see she's as tough as a Minnesota winter. As a born-and-bred Minnesotan, I don't say that lightly.

I'd like to see someone TRY to blackmail her! I met her once, and she looks so small and fragile, like your favorite grandparent. But as soon as she opens her mouth, you can see she's as tough as a Minnesota winter. As a born-and-bred Minnesotan, I don't say that lightly.

Plus, in order to blackmail someone, they have to be ashamed of anyone finding out. Let's supposed, for a second, that someone tried it. She strikes me as the sort who would cheerfully hold a press conference to tell everyone about some idiot who tried to blackmail her as a "sodomite" and how why the hell would she care if people thought that? Heck, she was one of the early women in law! It's hardly the first time someone's accused her of being unfeminine and mannish!

By the end, the blackmailer would be paying her to please stop talking. :lol:

Plus, in order to blackmail someone, they have to be ashamed of anyone finding out. Let's supposed, for a second, that someone tried it. She strikes me as the sort who would cheerfully hold a press conference to tell everyone about some idiot who tried to blackmail her as a "sodomite" and how why the hell would she care if people thought that? Heck, she was one of the early women in law! It's hardly the first time someone's accused her of being unfeminine and mannish!

By the end, the blackmailer would be paying her to please stop talking. :lol:

tr401atg-w484h484z1-35829-notorious-r-b-g.jpg

Why would a gay lover blackmail a Supreme Court Justice? They receive lifetime appointments and cannot be kicked off the bench. There is no threat to them losing their career. Also, gay sex isn't illegal. If it's a gay sex affair, then that is between them and their spouse. So what would they be blackmailed with?

Why would a gay lover blackmail a Supreme Court Justice? They receive lifetime appointments and cannot be kicked off the bench. There is no threat to them losing their career. Also, gay sex isn't illegal. If it's a gay sex affair, then that is between them and their spouse. So what would they be blackmailed with?

See you're using RealWorld Logic, not Fundie Logic. Under Fundie Logic, being exposed as gay is soooooo awful, that you will instantly die of the shame.

Archived