IGNORED

Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died

ljohnson2006

Sad story. Though I was surprised she hung on as long as she did. I hope she finds some peace with her mother on the other side.

I wonder what will happen to Nick Gordon. He was a boatload of crazy on Dr. Phil.

i'm glad that, unlike a certain other family, hers was able to come to terms with her condition and let her go. i hope they can find peace.

There'll be a fight. Nick's probably going to try claiming surviving spouse since they apparently called each other husband and wife. Her mom's relatives will probably try to claim the estate Whitney built. Bobby, as the next direct relation, will probably try to claim his daughter's property. Unless there's a will, Nick'll probably be SOL, but the Houstons and Bobby may have equal claim.

Damn just a tragic tale. I feel so sad for Cissy and Bobby Brown to lose your family and in such a horrible way.

The only person that wins in this situation is Court TV. (Is that still a thing? I haven't had cable in years.)

The only person that wins in this situation is Court TV. (Is that still a thing? I haven't had cable in years.)

Sadly Court TV is no more. It's now True TV and they only show fun stuff like forensic files once in a while. No more live courtroom streams. And a bunch of stupid reality shows where psuedo-celebs mock stupid criminals.

I'm still raging over the loss.

So sad, she was just a little older than me, but I'm glad her pain is over. Not sure what I believe but if there are souls and afterlives, I get the feeling that her soul had gone on a while ago, maybe I'm wrong though.

It really makes me think, along with everything happening here at home, that I should seriously consider creating some sort of legal document, even at my age, just in case the unthinkable happens.

So sad, she was just a little older than me, but I'm glad her pain is over. Not sure what I believe but if there are souls and afterlives, I get the feeling that her soul had gone on a while ago, maybe I'm wrong though.

It really makes me think, along with everything happening here at home, that I should seriously consider creating some sort of legal document, even at my age, just in case the unthinkable happens.

Yes, create a living will. I'm pretty sure you can download a template from the Internet and then you just need to get it notarized. It outlines the end-of-life medical care you want done, should the worst happen. And create an after death will if you have children!

Such sad news! Growing up, Whitney Houston was one of the few secular artists we listened to in our house. I hope she and and her little girl are now at peace and with each other.

I hope she's at peace. And I hope that her family and loved ones - especially her father - are able to find peace as well.

So sad. It seemed like after her mother died she was truly lost. I hope she's found the peace she was never quite able to get during her lifetime.

Yes, create a living will. I'm pretty sure you can download a template from the Internet and then you just need to get it notarized. It outlines the end-of-life medical care you want done, should the worst happen. And create an after death will if you have children!

There are only a few states where it needs to be notarized. Most just require it be witnessed by two people.

There'll be a fight. Nick's probably going to try claiming surviving spouse since they apparently called each other husband and wife. Her mom's relatives will probably try to claim the estate Whitney built. Bobby, as the next direct relation, will probably try to claim his daughter's property. Unless there's a will, Nick'll probably be SOL, but the Houstons and Bobby may have equal claim.

I remember reading somewhere that BK hadn't actually received her mother's estate yet, she agreed to delay it until she was a bit older, 24-25? Until then, it's still being held in trust and managed by Cissy and one of the siblings. BK was being paid a hefty monthly allowance until then.

Speculation at the time was that BB was mainly interested in continuing the life support as HE can't claim the inheritance as BK's next of kin until she passes the magic age and claims it. It will revert to Cissy now, and then the rest of the family when she dies.

Such a sad waste of a young life, it will be interesting to see what comes out of it.

There are only a few states where it needs to be notarized. Most just require it be witnessed by two people.

Agreeing with what you said. With respect to Bobbi Kristina, Georgia does not require notarization for a living will, just witnesses. They actually give them to you when you register at most hospitals if you want one. Everyone should have one, no matter how old you are.

Agreeing with what you said. With respect to Bobbi Kristina, Georgia does not require notarization for a living will, just witnesses. They actually give them to you when you register at most hospitals if you want one. Everyone should have one, no matter how old you are.

My younger brother filled one out a few years ago before her became a living organ donor. It was scary for our family to consider what might happen. We're grateful the surgery went so well for both patients, but it was comforting at the time knowing that he made his wishes known ahead of time should anything happen.

I'll have to see about filling one out for myself soon, just in case.

While I feel a sort of relief that BK isn't stuck in whatever horrible limbo state she was in since her accident, I feel angry that no one in her life intervened to help her make better choices. I read in a long Vanity Fair article about Whitney's death that she and Bobby Brown's drug use was so severe in the 1990s that they would neglect BK for long periods of time, like leaving her in soiled diapers. However, they were too ashamed of how much they had degenerated due to their drug use to hire a nanny to care for BK or send her to stay with more responsible family members (assuming such people even existed). No one stepped in to help BK during the "Whitney's Crack Den" expose in 2005 or at any other point when she could have been steered in a better direction. I suppose it was already too late for BK to get off her self-destructive course when Whitney died, but where were are all of these people who professed to love BK when she was a child being neglected by her drug addict parents? :evil: Was everyone in her family and entourage too afraid to call CPS on Whitney Houston?

I saw this on Access Hollywood the other day. They had a picture of Bobby Brown leaving somewhere in his car and you could see he was crying and just looked so sad. It really broke my heart. Im sure he was upset about her death :( , but maybe he was feeling bad for not being there before for here like Cleopatra7 was explaining. Very sad situation all around.

While I feel a sort of relief that BK isn't stuck in whatever horrible limbo state she was in since her accident, I feel angry that no one in her life intervened to help her make better choices. I read in a long Vanity Fair article about Whitney's death that she and Bobby Brown's drug use was so severe in the 1990s that they would neglect BK for long periods of time, like leaving her in soiled diapers. However, they were too ashamed of how much they had degenerated due to their drug use to hire a nanny to care for BK or send her to stay with more responsible family members (assuming such people even existed). No one stepped in to help BK during the "Whitney's Crack Den" expose in 2005 or at any other point when she could have been steered in a better direction. I suppose it was already too late for BK to get off her self-destructive course when Whitney died, but where were are all of these people who professed to love BK when she was a child being neglected by her drug addict parents? :evil: Was everyone in her family and entourage too afraid to call CPS on Whitney Houston?

This is exactly what I was thinking! I loved Whitney Houston in the 80s and early 90s and may get bashed for this, but she threw everything away for drugs. Her poor daughter never had a chance. As for her family, why didn't they intervene? While I have sympathy for them, a part of me thinks that this is on them too, for not stepping up to the plate when she needed support the most - when she was growing up and after her mom's death.

I saw this on Access Hollywood the other day. They had a picture of Bobby Brown leaving somewhere in his car and you could see he was crying and just looked so sad. It really broke my heart. Im sure he was upset about her death :( , but maybe he was feeling bad for not being there before for here like Cleopatra7 was explaining. Very sad situation all around.

I don't particularly think much of Bobby Brown, but snapping photos of an obviously upset and grieving parent, or relative, no matter who it is, is really low. Paparazzi really have no shame at all, they're rather disgusting actually. Then again, I imagine we all have at some time looked at the photos they sell to magazines, whether we bought the mag or not.

This is exactly what I was thinking! I loved Whitney Houston in the 80s and early 90s and may get bashed for this, but she threw everything away for drugs. Her poor daughter never had a chance. As for her family, why didn't they intervene? While I have sympathy for them, a part of me thinks that this is on them too, for not stepping up to the plate when she needed support the most - when she was growing up and after her mom's death.

I agree with this, Whitney Houston threw everything away for drugs, and her daughter never had a chance. I'm also wondering why her family didn't intervene and try to get BK out of that situation when she was growing up. At least, this family realized she was never going to survive, so they at least let her go unlike another family.

I just learned of this. THOugh I dont think much about BB, I agree he seemed clearly upset when the whole thing went down. I understand Bobby B has a new baby by his new wife. I hope he doesn't make the same mistakes. As much as I loved Whitney and still do , I dont know who could get where many struggling singers would love to be and let the drugs take over. RIP Bobbi K

Archived