IGNORED

Kirk Cameron Erotic FanFiction Featuring Cheese Jesus

doggie

this is so worthwhile

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/07/07 ... ts-images/

The story takes place at a “pray away the gay†camp — and when one of the young scamps in Cameron’s charge casts a magic spell, Cameron’s dreams (and nightmares) become real. For instance, he gets to participate in an orgy with numerous clones of a former fellow Growing Pains cast member, Cheese-Jesus, and the infamous Crocoduck.

Cameron finally meets his savior in Swiss cheese form, Cheese Jesus invites the devout Christofascist propagandist to “fill†the wounds in his body in any way he wishes — so Cameron proceeds to insert his holy rod into Cheezus’ holey hands, which are described as the “perfect sizeâ€:

“Kirk cried harder. He pounded the cheese-nail-hole hand of Jesus. His d*ck went through it, in and out,†bringing him “pleasures he could never experience with his wife.â€

Enter The Crocoduck

Later in this gripping tale, and shortly after Cameron defiled the holes in Jesus’ hands, he learns that his “creation,†the Crocoduck, is absolutely real… and it wants him to suck its crocodick:

:brain-bleach: :lol:

That. is. amazing. Like I'm dying of laughter but I also need some brain bleach.

This story is so WTF that had to read this thread title six times to make sure I was reading it right! :pink-shock:

The menstrual meat lady is crazy, but this is a nightmare. :disgust:

Kirk Cameron is one of those people I put in the "Ken doll" category. That means he has no genitals, and I refuse to listen to anyone who tries to tell me otherwise. :hand:

This did make me laugh, but I think I need some brain bleach. :brain-bleach:

:pink-shock:

How anyone managed to think of Kirk Cameron having sex with a cheese Jesus long enough to write this I don't know...and I don't want to.

I love the internets.

The theme song to Xgay Greg and Dede's radio show was something about Jesus, but I always referred to it as the Cheesus song. Total non-sequitur but this post fave me fond memories of the Summer of Xgay Greg.

In my city, there is a block of houses on a narrow street that go totally over the top for Christmas decorations. One of the years I went to view the decorations there was a nativity scene with the Blessed Sturgeon Mary and the Baby Cheeses.

If your contribution :? to society is Kirk Cameron erotic fanfiction :pink-shock: YOU need an intervention.

And you have ruined cheese for the world :wtf:

Why are they messing with cheese? I like cheese. Or I used to like cheese.

True story - I laughed so hard at this that I seriously farted. And then I laughed even harder.

I kind of feel like I need to read this. It just sounds too ridiculous and over the top to be real.

True story - I laughed so hard at this that I seriously farted. And then I laughed even harder.

I kind of feel like I need to read this. It just sounds too ridiculous and over the top to be real.

I'm ashamed to admit that I downloaded this to my Kindle. Only $.99. Not sure I'll be able to make it through the whole thing, though.

I love the internets.

The theme song to Xgay Greg and Dede's radio show was something about Jesus, but I always referred to it as the Cheesus song. Total non-sequitur but this post fave me fond memories of the Summer of Xgay Greg.

Can this song still be found somewhere on the internet? :dance:

Archived