IGNORED

Was this already discussed? David Gothard, Bill's Brother

iknowright

I'm not sure how to break links or whatever, but apparently David Locke Gothard is under investigation and gong to appear in court on grounds of bilking millions of dollars out of investors in Florida. Like to the tune of $5,000,000. If you google it, several articles related to the case come up. He is in serious trouble. So, how many more crooks named Gothard are there???

I'm not sure how to break links or whatever, but apparently David Locke Gothard is under investigation and gong to appear in court on grounds of bilking millions of dollars out of investors in Florida. Like to the tune of $5,000,000. If you google it, several articles related to the case come up. He is in serious trouble. So, how many more crooks named Gothard are there???

The whole damn family are grifters.

The whole damn family are total scumbags. Im sure the parents weren't much better. You have one fucked up criminal kid and the rest normal? Probably not your fault. If all of your kids are shady criminal types, then you failed badly at instilling morals in them.

The whole damn family are total scumbags. Im sure the parents weren't much better. You have one fucked up criminal kid and the rest normal? Probably not your fault. If all of your kids are shady criminal types, then you failed badly at instilling morals in them.

Fraud charges aren’t new to [David] Gothard, who was sentenced to two years in a California prison in 1986 for illegally selling $1.2 million in securities to 65 investors, including a San José deputy police chief and an assistant district attorney. Records show he’s also gotten into trouble with Washington and Nevada state officials.

Steve Gothard is a certified® sexual predator.

Dave Gothard is a certified® Ponzi scheme operator and long time fraudster.

Bill Gothard is a certified® predatory sexual deviant and the entire ATI is a Ponzi scheme of sorts.

There is also a sister and I think she works for ATI.

Does anyone know Steve Gothard's current whereabouts?

He looks like his brother Bill (sans the dye job).

Now THAT'S a household that we needed to have cameras in while they were growing up....what the hell did their parents do to them???

:shock:

I didn't realize until I read the RG posts about the 80's scandals that Bill's parents were just as deep into the corruption as he and his brother. This entire family is bad news.

They all sound like skidmarks on the chonies of humanity.

That was quite a rabbit hole. I felt a moment of hope for all of the current Gothardites, until I realized that the ones who got out in the 80's hadn't signed up the lunacy that they were dragged into. The ones today know what he's about and that's what they wanted...

Steve Gothard is a certified® sexual predator.

Dave Gothard is a certified® Ponzi scheme operator and long time fraudster.

Bill Gothard is a certified® predatory sexual deviant and the entire ATI is a Ponzi scheme of sorts.

There is also a sister and I think she works for ATI.

Does anyone know Steve Gothard's current whereabouts?

Question BBM.

I asked several people associated with RecoveringGrace where Steve is.

No one seemed to know. I would think, that of all humans on this earth, those who were his victims at Northwoods would keep up with his whereabouts.

Therefore, I am inclined to believe he may have gone " off the grid" or changed his name or maybe is in a locked mental hospital.

Either of the three sounds as likely as the other to me.

Archived