IGNORED

More victim blaming.

Lillybee

How can a baby be at fault for anything? He is a baby. He cannot choose to be anywhere, because where he does it dependent on where his parents let him go.

wow.....

Yeah, his fault for not moving. FROM HIS CRIB!!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Someone please bring me a puppy I wanna die.

I can't read the answer tonthe complaint but there's no actual way any of those quotes are in there. It links back to some summary and its quoting that. I think its all based upon the defenses assertion that the plaintiff is responsible for what happened which is just a standard defense.

Right cuz an infant is supposed to know what a Granaide is, but also should had ran out of the toom when he saw it..

I CANT BELIEVE I READ THAT ARTICLE! !! UHG

they dont just dont want to pay up, for their stupidity

To be fair, this is attempted victim blaming. If the courts agree, this is ridiculous, but as it stands now, no one is going to buy this shit. Just a cop grasping at straws.

I haven't read about this case for a while, but unless there's been a dramatic shift they were attempting to blame the *parents* not the baby.

Archived