IGNORED

Cult Warning Sign Checklist

Coldwinterskies

I think one of the reasons these crazy religions are able to get a foothold is because many people don't know the warning signs of a cult. How many of these warning signs can you see in the fundies we follow? To me, A LOT of these apply.

centerhttp://i.imgur.com/tzFegxg.png

Obsessed with making money applies too, considering the financial seminars and "buy used save the difference".

That pretty much fits them all, except the Arndt's are doing a lousy job of recruiting new human members. (On the plus side they have recruited a lot of penguins. :wink-penguin: ) Even Stevehovah has allowed some of the sons to marry and spawn some new members.

That list about sums it up! Scary to see these cults disguise themselves as something mainstream.

That list about sums it up! Scary to see these cults disguise themselves as something mainstream.

Agree!!

I am sending this list to a few friends wrapped up in an MLM that meets almost every one of these......

Yeah. I can read this and totally see the Roman Catholic Church as a cult. I grew up in a catholic community and it can be applied. Not trying to offend anyone.

Maybe the traditionalist/Fisheaters/sedevacantist RC communities but not mainstream Catholics. None of that list applies to regular mainstream Catholic churches.

Archived