IGNORED

Ryan and Ally Schofield

Ethdyl

I did a bit of a search on here but couldn't find much but what does anyone know about Ryan and Ally Schofield? They really moved to be close to the Duggars?

youtube.com/watch?v=LTo47o6tjyc

Long video, but basically they were sinners and then found Jesus, who saved them from their drug addictions. They seem to be following Gothard.

edited to break link (not sure if youtube is ok?)

They did this video for a crisis pregnancy center a while ago. It's easy to see why the Duggars decided to take them under their wings—a perfect example of sinners that have sought redemption, a means to an end. Good for them for cleaning up their lives, but they've gone from one extreme to another.

Vimeo.com/87106620

I think those suffering from addiction are easy prey for cults especially those that mask themselves as Christian. I know AA says you have to believe in a higher power. They don't care if it's a tree or what but you have to have something bigger than yourself in life. So you have someone who is looking for that higher power and they find 19KAC on TV and the rest is history.

Yeah I wonder how they became so close to Ben. Also did the Duggars put them up in a house? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Yeah I wonder how they became so close to Ben. Also did the Duggars put them up in a house? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I thought they were living in the house that Ben and Jessa are now in.

Wow. It's great that they are sober and are parenting their girls together but what a 180. Also, I hope that they weren't living in the little house since they would have had 4 kids at that time. That would have been tight!

Archived