IGNORED

Mary Wagner

Trynn

My dad posted a link to an article about her on his timeline. I read the article, and she's being hailed as a hero for unborn babies. She's been arrested 12(?) times, but the article conveniently neglects to mention what exactly she's been arrested FOR, and I can't find it with a quick google search either.

So, does anyone here have any more information? I suspect there is more to this story, and am curious as to what it is.

She violates buffer zones in Canada in front of abortion providers, and then gets arrested for violating the law. In other words, she is harrassing women.

No sympathy for this woman. Her jail time is self inflicted.

“A good friend, has made an important observation: there is pro-life work and there is Gospel of Life work,†writes Wagner. “If we are Christians, we want to be Gospel of Life workers! We see not only the problems (of abortion, euthanasia, etc...); we are called to see everything in the light of Christ (crucified, died and risen from the dead)! We are called to see that the greatest injustice today is not abortion but the root of it: the failure to adore God, to put Him first.â€

We are called to see that the greatest injustice today is not abortion but the root of it? The root of it is lack of access to birth control, lack of empowerment to utilize birth control, and often poverty.

Christ spent a LOT of time talking about the poor. If you adore God, show him you got his message and help the poor in tangible ways, like giving them money, giving them food, paying the rent of poor mothers who are struggling to raise the children they have. God would be so proud of you if you did that.

Archived