IGNORED

XMAS Story told by PecanThief, illustrated by Brandon Keilen

Ralar

Totally LOled at 0:15, where Davida not only looks possessed but like she's trying to throw devil horns. :character-beavisbutthead:

I guess it is official: David is the new face of IBLP. :o He actually did a decent job with this video and Brandon's illustrations are cool. It is on IBLP's home page.

David's voice sudenly seems a couple octaves lower than a few months ago -- I think he's gone deeper into the closet.

Hey! I have an idea for a drinking game! Take a drink every time Mr. Waller says busy or busy-ness.

I didn't count, but I bet those who played would be pretty tipsy by the 3 minute mark.

I guess it is official: David is the new face of IBLP. :o He actually did a decent job with this video and Brandon's illustrations are cool. It is on IBLP's home page.

David's voice sudenly seems a couple octaves lower than a few months ago -- I think he's gone deeper into the closet.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Really butching it up.

His face did seem swollen, and his voice was pitched lower. Wonder what that is about? Are they re-casting men in a more "manly" image around there?

His face did seem swollen, and his voice was pitched lower. Wonder what that is about? Are they re-casting men in a more "manly" image around there?

I would hope he is not taking any hormones or anything to make himself appear more manly or cause his voice to be deeper. That can be damaging to one's body.

Priscilla looks great in her postpartum season of life. Kudos to Brandon's illustrations which keep me entertained throughout the video. I envy those who are talented in that way, I can't even draw a stick figure.

Paul is a cutie. And no matter how hard David Waller tries, I think he's (to paraphrase Unknown Hinson) a flaming arrow.

Archived