IGNORED

Phil Robertson: Still a Hateful, Ignorant Prick

GolightlyGrrl

I read about PR's rant the other day & I don't understand why he can't see that he is espousing the same thing as ISIS.

I see that GLAAD has a video up about Michelle's robocalls under the 'Jesus is an homophobe.'

As far as I'm concerned, let him keep giving these interviews. His show's ratings have been cut in half since that print GQ (?) Esquire (?) interview hit the fan a few months ago. It may be because they have already over saturated their market with that fake hillbilly schtick of theirs, but his interviews do not seem to serve them well. And that is very telling considering he is pandering to the supposedly natural base for homophobic and racist rants.

Keep talking, Phil.

As far as I'm concerned, let him keep giving these interviews. His show's ratings have been cut in half since that print GQ (?) Esquire (?) interview hit the fan a few months ago. It may be because they have already over saturated their market with that fake hillbilly schtick of theirs, but his interviews do not seem to serve them well. And that is very telling considering he is pandering to the supposedly natural base for homophobic and racist rants.

Keep talking, Phil.

Oh, good. Maybe A & E can get provide some actual quality TV viewing. I'm so sick of willfully ignorant asshole becoming famous when there are so many talented people in this country busting their asses, trying to get their big break.

And if the Robertson clan (klan) are the true example of Christianity I'm glad I'm a Unitarian!

Archived