IGNORED

Kidist and lousewife agree, Chinatown=evil

antares

Ah, what lovely people. :?

I particularly enjoyed this bit:

I have had some experience with Chinese as I had two Chinese landlords. The two big things I learned about them is that when it comes to money, all bets are off.

I've only ever had Caucasian landlords. When it came to money, all bets were off. Something to do with being a landlord, and not a charity, I suspect. Or is that a Caucasian thing? :roll:

And the comments turned into a debate about anti-Semitism, after this comment:

Alex writes:

The photo of a section of New York’s Chinatown has led my thoughts in a different but related direction. One of the signs in the photo says “Law Office of David A. Bredin.†Strange name for a Chinaman.

No matter how badly things deteriorate for the native people in any Western country, no matter who replaces or outright conquers the natives – Chinamen, Africans, Mexicans, Moors, modern Muslims, space aliens, sentient apes – David A. Bredin and his co-ethnics will always adapt and prosper. Maybe this is why they have no intrinsic interest in preserving the traditional character of the countries of their diaspora in the West, and indeed are happy to help in its destruction. It results in a better position for them, with less competition.

I started noticing these things after reading Lawrence Auster’s thoughts about Jews in the West which he published at VFR in the last days of his life.

Get organized, guys -- spew hate about one group at a time, or the liberals will think you are scatterbrained. :roll:

Native people? WTF? Did he really just say that?

To all the white supremacist crazies, WASPs are the real natives. Never mind all the Native Americans who were there first.

My business takes me to all sorts of places (very “diverseâ€), and it is always interesting to note the reactions to a middle-aged, tall, skinny white guy. The attitude of the Chinese is by far the most hostile. It’s not violent, but it’s decidedly hostile. They make it clear that though they tolerate you for your business, they despise YOU. I wonder if any of your other readers have the same feeling.

In any case, their design sense is horrific.

The commenter should really Google pictures of traditional Chinese architecture. As for Chinese people being cold and hostile towards foreigners, a few weird looks does not equal hate.

These people really live in their own world... :angry-banghead:

Ah, Kidist and the Stinking Lousewife - such shining examples of humanity! This makes me think of a line spoken by Guenevere in the movie version of Camelot: "Perhaps they'll become great friends, and take a house by the sea together."

We can only hope.

Ah, Kidist and the Stinking Lousewife - such shining examples of humanity! This makes me think of a line spoken by Guenevere in the movie version of Camelot: "Perhaps they'll become great friends, and take a house by the sea together."

We can only hope.

Maybe they'll make friends with the libertarians and they'll all go live in the sea together, away from civilized people.

Archived