IGNORED

Westboro Baptist Church

acutexenophobia

I'm sure they've been discussed before. But I watched a few documentaries on them a couple days ago (the ones with Louis Theoroux and Keith Allen) and noticed a lot of similarities with them and other fundies. Though fundies seem to be a teensy bit nicer.

The most recent documentary (that I've seen) focused on the fact that more and more people are leaving the church. Do you think the church will ever fully go away?

edited: couple of annoying typos.

Well, none of the youngest generation of Phelpses are marrying so they'll eventually just die off. Maybe a Phelps will marry one of the Drain kids and get one more generation in but then THOSE kids won't have anyone to marry.

I'm kind of waiting for them to see the light, doubtful, I know. But it is refreshing to see some of the younger members leaving and realizing they were in a cult.

I'm kind of waiting for them to see the light, doubtful, I know. But it is refreshing to see some of the younger members leaving and realizing they were in a cult.

they could not see the light if they were standing front row of a nuclear blast.

The younger Phelps kids will probably wind up leaving the cult, or at least most of them will. Once Freddie-poo kicks the bucket, the church will fall apart, at least over time.

The younger Phelps kids will probably wind up leaving the cult, or at least most of them will. Once Freddie-poo kicks the bucket, the church will fall apart, at least over time.

I think the church will fall apart and probably Shirley will try to be the leader.

Archived