IGNORED

New Mexico Legalizes Gay Marriage

lilwriter85

So far Smuggar hasn't whined about my state. I know it will be a long time before Arkansas and other states legalize gay marriage, but when it does happen even if it is years from now, I can picture the Duggars being pissed off. I do think some of the Duggar kids will change their views, but not Joshie boy.

Just saw this on the news. I wonder if Courtney from Sweet Tea & Buttermilk is going to say something. Since she now lives in New Mexico.

I guess converting the heathens isn't really working out like they planned. :lol:

Tides are changing. I think in less than a decade most states will have legalized gay marriage. NC will be one of the last, though. :cry:

I guess converting the heathens isn't really working out like they planned. :lol:

Tides are changing. I think in less than a decade most states will have legalized gay marriage. NC will be one of the last, though. :cry:

That would be a fun bracket! Execrable Eight. Spiteful Sixteen. Foul Four. Living in New England I have only passing knowledge of how anti-gay some of these states are. My uneducated guess on the Fiendish Four would be Florida, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina. My wife's bet is Alabama, Mississippi, Alaska, Louisiana.

That would be a fun bracket! Execrable Eight. Spiteful Sixteen. Foul Four. Living in New England I have only passing knowledge of how anti-gay some of these states are. My uneducated guess on the Fiendish Four would be Florida, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina. My wife's bet is Alabama, Mississippi, Alaska, Louisiana.

I also think that now the southern states will in fact, be among the last states to allow gay marriage. Originally I thought Utah would be included in the bottom bracket, but that changed recently. It may end up being like the Civil Rights Act, those same states will be forced to allow gay marriages.

^I also thought Utah would have been in the bottom bracket. I was doing some twitter watching on Friday after the annoucement and one Utah girl said something like "Utah's goverment doesn't want same sex marriage and they will appeal". Several people responded to her that appeals would likely be lost.

Archived